Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Man Citeh game

Can anyone tell me what the biggest aggregate premiership season defeat is?   Spurs this season are 11-1, we were 10-2 for liverpool last season, Ipswich 13-0 down to Manure - is that also a record?       And does anyone really think we will match this on Sat?

Personally I can only see a heavy defeat if we persist with 442.    If we have 5 in midfield I cant see us losing by more than 3,  and am hopeful of much better than that.

Of the best mentioned I would go for either the HT N, FT D result or Man City at -3 as offering value.     

Interesting Zip. What I really need now is someone to weigh up the options on Friday and make a fivers worth of final bets. The fiver''s already in my hand just need someone to spend it for me. Could you do that?

I really hope we go back to 4-5-1.

Realistically we lost this game 6-1 under Lambert.  You need the breaks to go your way - most of the time, they are going to win this fixture because their players are much better than ours.  The beauty of football is that the better 11 do not always win.  More important to have a real go at them than the result.

Surely someone is up for the challenge? It''s free and could raise money for a great cause. What''s holding you guys back?

My record on betting is shockingly poor, city ht lead and a draw would be my choice

That''s a good choice Zip.

Now does anybody want to commit to evaluating all the choices on Friday evening and help me try and win some money for the CSF?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So far we have : -

HT/FT Norwich/Draw

Missed Pen

Man C over 5.5

BJ to score anytime

Hooper 1st goal

Dzeko Hat-trick

Pilks 1st goal

Man C 5-0 at half-time

0-0

8-0 Man C

Man C -3

Norwich 1-0 Rlmander 1st goal

Man C 4-0, 5-0, 5-1, 6-0, 6-1

Norwich 4-3 Snoddy 1st goal

Not looking promising about Foggy selecting for us so who''s up for the challenge? It costs nothing. The fiver is donated. Just need someone brave enough to make the picks on Friday...

[/quote]I''d add Man City to win 3-1 at a reasonable-looking 10-1.

I''ve already had a go on the rays funds Norwich bet this season, but if you can''t find anyone else then I''m happy to spend your money, nutty!

I''ll pick dzeko to score 2+ goals in any case...

Jb

Come on guys, surely someone wants to come over to the best thread on the Pinkun?

It doesn''t matter who you are, where you live, what your opinions on Norwich are, or even if you have ever argued with Nutty on here before, which will probably be nearly everyone! (Soz Eddie [:)][:P]).

It''s fun, friendly, there''s no pressure, and every PUP tries their best to help you in your bid to Rays funds for the CSF.  It also becomes rather addictive and many who try it love it!

Don''t panic lads, it''s gonna be ok!

Last night I had a dream that we won 2-1. Hoops scored a late penalty for us, even if the keeper did get a touch as he blasted it done the middle.

Must be a premonition, right?!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Come on guys, surely someone wants to come over to the best thread on the Pinkun?

It doesn''t matter who you are, where you live, what your opinions on Norwich are, or even if you have ever argued with Nutty on here before, which will probably be nearly everyone! (Soz Eddie [:)][:P]).

It''s fun, friendly, there''s no pressure, and every PUP tries their best to help you in your bid to Rays funds for the CSF.  It also becomes rather addictive and many who try it love it!

[/quote]

Thanks ''slim. I call it debate[:D]

Who''s up for spending this fiver? If nobody volunteers NBS is going to do it but he''d love someone new to step up to the plate. You don''t have to fear being wrong. You''ll get nothing bu support.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well 0-0 is 18/1. Wes to score 1st in a 1-0 win is 145/1. I think it''s the same odds for Wes to score last in a 1-0 win..................................

[;)]

[/quote]

Did you take that  18-1 then Nutty

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well 0-0 is 18/1. Wes to score 1st in a 1-0 win is 145/1. I think it''s the same odds for Wes to score last in a 1-0 win..................................

[;)]

[/quote]

Did you take that  18-1 then Nutty

[/quote]

No, you could have done when the offer was there. In the end NBS stepped in and did the picks. You can have the Spurs game if you want?