Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Man Citeh game

I''ve read lots of posts over the last couple of days about what may happen on Saturday. We''ve had suggestions from the Mancs winning by a landslide to sneaky feelings Norwich will win the game. On most betting sites there are upwards of 70 different markets to bet on this single game. So imagine you had £5 to spend and whatever you won with it was going to charity how would you invest it?

I''ll start off with Bradley Johnson to score anytime at 11/1. He was really close on Saturday and can get forward more with Tettey back.

Man City to score over 5.5 goals, works out at just under 6/1.

Sad to say it, but probably a realistic bet.

[quote user="Second Wizard"]I''d go for 9/1 on a missed penalty. Snoddy grabs the ball but RvW brushes him aside, confidently steps up and plants it in row Z.[/quote]

Ah yes, wrong on many levels...for example, us getting close to their box and RvW confidently stepping up. Sorry about that. What''s the odds for a Dzeko hatrick?

I''m going to watch them against Chelsea now. You never know they may have two sent off and a couple of injuries...

Not that I''d wish that on anyone[:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going to watch them against Chelsea now. You never know they may have two sent off and a couple of injuries...

Not that I''d wish that on anyone[:$]

[/quote]

CH to have watched and then copied Jose''s clever tactics and implemented them

Using all his coaching skills and playing Ruddy and Bunn in goal.

Our city to sneak a well deserved Dunkirk like draw.

What odds on 0-0 with wes to score first

Well 0-0 is 18/1. Wes to score 1st in a 1-0 win is 145/1. I think it''s the same odds for Wes to score last in a 1-0 win..................................

[;)]

Man City are a tasty 350/1 to win 8-0. Newcastle should have been 5-0 up by half time in our last home game, or so I''ve read, they subsequently got thumped by 3 against Sunderland. The Sunderland-Man City game was a tight affair and so it stands to reason that 5+3=8.

Candy from a baby.

This is disappointing. Come on together we can do better than this. Someone''s given me a fiver to invest on this game with the profits going to the Community Sports Foundation. Let''s have some more ideas..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll start off with Bradley Johnson to score anytime at 11/1. He was really close on Saturday and can get forward more with Tettey back.

[/quote]

He was getting forward with Fer playing... as we saw on Saturday.   Here''s a spark of inspiration, maybe it should be Fer playing further forward than BJ...

Not sure if I''ve understood your post correctly CJF - but if I have then you''re wrong.

Fer came on for Johnson on Saturday - at no time were they on the pitch together (except maybe in the warm-up).

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

He was getting forward with Fer playing... as we saw on Saturday.   Here''s a spark of inspiration, maybe it should be Fer playing further forward than BJ...

[/quote]

Foggy.. you''re living up to your name buddy! Fer came on for Johnson on Saturday. Johnson got forward because Tettey was back. I''d play all three with Fer linking to the frontman. And then when Howson''s fit I''d play him instead of Johnson.  

I''m glad you rocked up though. As a longtime respected poster on here I think you''d be perfect to look after the fiver for me. There''s been some suggestions on here and there will be some more suggestions made on Rays Funds. I think you''re perfect to consider them all and advise me on how to spend the fiver. It can be a single £5 or divided into up to five

individual £1 bets. The choice will be yours.

Another one to consider is Pilkington to score anytime at 6/1. Pilks scored in both fixtures against Citeh last season.

Lappdog asked me on another thread what my £10 bet would be, but it seems more apt to put it on here.  Given our 3-4  last season I''m going to go  high scoring with us winning 4-3 with Snodgrass getting the first goal.   1250-1.   I''m sure it won''t, but if it wins I''ll donate the 250-1 part of it to the pups.

So far we have : -

HT/FT Norwich/Draw

Missed Pen

Man C over 5.5

BJ to score anytime

Hooper 1st goal

Dzeko Hat-trick

Pilks 1st goal

Man C 5-0 at half-time

0-0

8-0 Man C

Man C -3

Norwich 1-0 Rlmander 1st goal

Man C 4-0, 5-0, 5-1, 6-0, 6-1

Norwich 4-3 Snoddy 1st goal

Not looking promising about Foggy selecting for us so who''s up for the challenge? It costs nothing. The fiver is donated. Just need someone brave enough to make the picks on Friday...

If we score 4 in our next 3 games will be a miracle, let alone vs man city, i will have whatever your on. Man C are a different team than the 1 we faced last season.

4-3 !!! Lets hope you dont bet too much !