Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Great opportunity tomorrow...

Sunderland, Palace, Fulham, West Ham and West Brom all dropping points below us.

Stoke and Hull both dropping points above us. Only Cardiff from the teams below and just above us got three points.

If we beat Swansea and Villa lose to Man Utd we could find ourselves in the top half.

Although of course Man Utd don''t seem able to score goals at the minute, and Swansea are an excellent side, but winnable and we seem to do well against Swansea.

The relegation and Hughton out talk would be put firmly to bed for a while if we were to win again wouldn''t it? That would put us well and truly ''on form'' and make our home record suddenly look very good.

well there''s a curiosity (or not)wiz appears and a thread about him disappears

one that had a comment that one way of seeing how wound up he gets is to see how threads get taken down  sometimes it''s just too easy

[quote user="City1st"]well there''s a curiosity (or not)

wiz appears and a thread about him disappears

one that had a comment that one way of seeing how wound up he gets is to see how threads get taken down 

sometimes it''s just too easy
[/quote]

I actually supported that thread you pompous idiot .

of course you didin much re same way you support NCFC

perhaps you could give some evidence for both

Eadie4England wrote the following post at 14/12/2013 8:59 PM:

At 15:30 tomorrow we will be 10th

Sounds good very possible.

Got excited when I saw 7 responses.

Turns out it is just two old idiots taking yet another Norwich related thread immediately off topic with childish and petty tit-for-tat nonsense that they could conduct through private message if they wanted to, but instead choose to do publicly. Probably because they are sociopaths, or at least attention seeking narcissists.

Should ban them both.

10th and suddenly McNally and Bowkett look to have made the decision to stick by their man.

Maybe 10th would see McNally return to twitter.

i really hope hughton sends them out to bully swansea, kick them around and make them chase the ball, given they played thursday it wont take too long before they dont want to know

its possible but again it will be a close match I am feeling optimistic for a win like everyone else.

A draw is a distinct possibility and I will be happy with that too.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Look out look out Cpt Mainwaring is about
[/quote]oh dearI''m being harrased by Schlong Connery, or is it the Pinkun Role Model, Spangles....... ?who knows

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]Look out look out Cpt Mainwaring is about
[/quote]oh dearI''m being harrased by Schlong Connery, or is it the Pinkun Role Model, Spangles....... ?who knows

[/quote]Don''t tell him pike [:D]

A win tomorrow could really set us off on a good run, confidence and players returning. Not unrealistic to be on 26 points at the halfway stage!