Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

BBC reporting of Dyer injury

"City midfielder Nathan Dyer suffered a suspected fractured right

ankle during his side''s 1-1 draw in the Premier League at Norwich City.

The 26 year-old winger gave the Swans an early lead, lobbing the ball over John Ruddy following Ashley Williams'' long ball.

But before half time Dyer''s ankle gave way while trying to withstand a Sebastien Bassong challenge"No mention then that he actually fouled Bassong & we were awarded a free kick. I mean, good luck to the guy & I hope he recovers soon but come on BBC, this is hardly accurate, fair or balanced reporting.

He was backing into Bassong a bit, it wasn''t even that bad. Bit odd to get upset about it.

Like a pollock sitting near me who said ''good, just what he deserves for backing in'' five seconds before the stretcher came on. He stayed quiet for a while after that though thankfully.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 15/12/2013 8:18 PM:

He was backing into Bassong a bit, it wasn''t even that bad. Bit odd to get upset about it.

Like a pollock sitting near me who said ''good, just what he deserves for backing in'' five seconds before the stretcher came on. He stayed quiet for a while after that though thankfully.

Good round of applause when he went off

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He was backing into Bassong a bit, it wasn''t even that bad. Bit odd to get upset about it. [/quote]The only thing about it that gets me upset is the inaccurate reporting