Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Norwich V swansea unofficial match thread

couldn''t see one so....City starting brightly as expected. Whittaker troubled the fans in row z adter decent build up. swans getting back into it now but JR looking dominant.

Bassong - our most inconsistent defender with a fircking howler to put it bluntly!

What f*cking sh*t defending, beyond amateurish, I''ve seen under 9s and drunk Sunday league teams defend better than that...

Communication lads!!! nearly let them in again, someone take control and lead by example.

This is pretty painful again - simple things not being done right. Concentration is on the floor - its not Christmas day yet boys!!

Its crossing practice for Vorm! Balls too near him or not a city attacker in the box!! Poor!!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"], we looked good last week. .[/quote]no we didntwe barely held on for 70 minutes of the game with the bus well and truly parked

We''re at home, 35mins gone, zero shots on target and their keeper has had maybe 2 catches...
and Hooper misses an open goal...

Here we go again, back to normality! It''s almost as if the team thinks to itself ''right, a few wins proves those critics wrong, so let''s relax on the effort''! What are the back-room staff doing as preparation?!

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="SeattleCanary"], we looked good last week. .[/quote]no we didntwe barely held on for 70 minutes of the game with the bus well and truly parked[/quote]

I know Stan. I was trying to be optimistic for a change before I get beat on by the happy clappers, or they feed a new excuse for this level of performance. I wish we could afford to rest Redmond, he looks like he really needs it.

Dyer ff ater collision with Bassong - --- now he gets strong!! Where was that when a half pint nudged him off the ball to score!!