Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Arrive late, leave early!!

Erm no? Like every match I go to I''m in my seat before kick off and I''m still in my seat at the final whistle. Why would I leave early?

Always in my seat 30/40 minutes before watching the warm ups. Might leave early if we''re four nil down in the 85th minute, to avoid the inevitable booing that is even more embarrassing than leaving early imho.

Get there about 2 minutes before kickoff, don''t want to cut into drinking time and always watch til the end.

People leaving early... It''s up to them but I couldn''t do it. Seen so many mug themselves off leaving early then missing a goal

Just imagine leavin early then walking away from the ground as Simeon Jackson gets his third against derby. I just wouldn''t be able to live with myself.

You did that didn''t you Buh? You did leave early at the Derby game?

By putting this on this thread, it''s a form of therapy for you, do you agree?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Wasn`t it Drury that got the equaliser?[/quote]Yep. Ashton with 10 minutes to go made it 4-2, and then Leon and Drury scored in stoppage time. Amazing stuff.I always remember the Boro fans dancing when we played our goal music at 4-2, then still dancing when McKenzie scored and we again played our goal music, and then just standing there in a shocked silence when Drury nodded in the equaliser haha.

Typical Zema...can''t have a pop at the team so he has a go at the fans...

This is the usual pattern :)

Nash....

never left early...

even during the REALYL bad times like the 7-1 vs Colchester I stayed til the better end.

those that leave to "beat the traffic" are actually making the traffic... I wonder if they leave the theatre or cinema early to do the same?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

never left early...

even during the REALYL bad times like the 7-1 vs Colchester I stayed til the better end.

those that leave to "beat the traffic" are actually making the traffic... I wonder if they leave the theatre or cinema early to do the same?

[/quote]Dont know what sort of cinemas you go to...

I however have never been to one that holds 26 thousand people...