Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Managers in the Premiership

With 5 clubs already this season sacking their managers will we end up with half of the managers gone by the end of the season?

With a few bad results how many of those below would be shown the door?

Big Sam

Malky

Lambert

Hughes

Hughton

David Moyes

Of those, I think only Malky is at serious risk given his owner. Sam is interesting. He has staked his future in effect on Carroll. He is being indulged at present because Carrollis injured. He will be judged on how the team performs when Carroll is fit.

I think it''s more likely if you change ''sacked'' to ''lose'' their managers.

And when you put it like that you''d have to say every team from Swansea down is under scrutiny even if they have changed managers already.

I think Hughton and Bruce are probably the two safest managers. Possibly Pulis as well. But we all know what a couple of weeks in football can do.

I also think Moyes will see out the season. Everyone who has a good mind will have seen that Ferguson was really squeezing the best out of that squad.

Until they signed RVP, Rooney was probably the only player that would get into other top 4 teams. I think that is one of the reasons he chose to retire when he did.

I think United know this and will give Moyes time.

4 out of bottom 5 have sacked their manager and West Ham play Spurs, Man U and Arsenal in next 3 can see Big Sam getting the push by January. Thats a nap hand.