Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Howson 4 and a half year deal!

Excellent news whatever direction the club goes in. Either we''ll progress, invest in other options in the middle and Howson will continue as a vital and professional rotation player or we get relegated and he''s the best person you''d want leading you back up to the premiership. I think he''ll be front runner for our next captain.

Great news, tying up some nice new contract deals over the past month or so. Good work all round

Excellent news. It''s good to tie up your better players. If the big pockets come enquiring, they will have to stump up!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]WOW just WOWnow make him captain !! Best news ive read on here in ages[/quote]

Not sure about captain but great news for us, all we need now is for Hodgson to find his way out of London for a change

After spending the last year or two banging on about what a bloody good player I think Howson is and how I think he''s going to be a big player for us I don''t think it''ll come as any surprise that I am pleased with this news.

been fantastic this season after a poor start at the club! well done Johnny!

another one of the players in the "lost Dressing room" for hughton ;)