Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Please tell us they aren't in it for the long term.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Can''t believe in 2013 people still don''t have Ad Blocker [/quote] Unbelievable perhaps to those who understand all this digitalia lark but to those of us born before the wheel it''s still all a big mystery....[:(][/quote]:D

Here you go - https://adblockplus.org/en/

Just install the correct version for your web browser (I think it will default to it) and no more ads, even works on, ahem, streams.

[quote user="Monkey_Nuts"]Here you go - https://adblockplus.org/en/

Just install the correct version for your web browser (I think it will default to it) and no more ads, even works on, ahem, streams.[/quote]Thanks very much for that, MN. Just installed it (takes about 10 seconds) and Dipples etc are history.You are right ..it automatically defaults to your browser.

I used to ''hang out'' with one of the owners daughters, the other daughter is/was in a relationship a formal Norwich City youth team player.

Small world.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]I used to ''hang out'' with one of the owners daughters, the other daughter is/was in a relationship a formal Norwich City youth team player.

Small world.[/quote]Shame nothing more formal came of it..........would''ve been a tasty discount on the engagement ring [:D]