Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

RVW fit to return

No doubt will be on the bench and make an appearance - poor old Becchio!

Smoke and mirrors!!!

He''s already signed for someone else and will not play for us again. Houghton never wanted him and RVW has seen how he has destroyed the careers of strikers here.

Warren Hill wrote the following post at 17/12/2013 1:49 PM:

"Smoke and mirrors!!!

He''s already signed for someone else and will not play for us again. Houghton never wanted him and RVW has seen how he has destroyed the careers of strikers here."

Your desperation gets worse with every post.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Warren Hill wrote the following post at 17/12/2013 1:49 PM: "Smoke and mirrors!!! He''s already signed for someone else and will not play for us again. Houghton never wanted him and RVW has seen how he has destroyed the careers of strikers here." Your desperation gets worse with every post.[/quote]

I think WH''s posts are ironic and highly amusing.

Well I have it on very very good information that we have at least 6 players ready in talks over new extended deals and RVW IS ONE OF THEM,including Becchio

Has no one else worked out who Warren Hill is yet? I have...

Anyway, about time!! Hopefully we don''t only get to see the Wolf back in action, but it spurs Hooper on too, knowing he actually has some competition now.

The new players are starting to settle and Hooper looks the real deal now and at this rate if he keeps fit could get well into double figures which will have advanced his career aspirations. RVW came here to do the same as Hooper advance his career with an eye on internationals. His fellow countryman Fer is certainly doing that and RVW will get early opportunities to do the same, i hope he takes them but he is behind Hooper now so must hope we go 2 up more often in which case Elmander may well have to make way

RvW had a very poor run of games before his injury. I don''t think this was neccesarily his fault though. At that particular time the whole team was reletively new and wasn''t settled. He wasn''t getting the service he needed and as a lone front man could not create chances.

As YC has mentionned now the team seems to be more settled and Hughton has found ways to maximise thier strengths I think Ricky will start getting the service upfront he needs and we''ll start to see goals. I don''t think it will happen on Saturday but it would be great to see Ricky and Hooper upfront together.