Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

WORTHINGTON IS A IDIOT

SIMPLE HE MAKES BAD CHOICES!!!!!!! HE DIDNT REALISE TO PLAY SAFRI TILL JANUARY, BRINGS CHARLTON ON FOR HUCKS WHEN WE NEED TO WIN! AND SAYS HE WOULDNT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE BOLTON WHO ARE 6TH IN THE LEAGUE AND A MUCH MORE SOLID TEAM THAN US!!!!! sACK HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!11

you really need to read in to things first before saying things like that as worthington has already explained his reasons for why huckerby was taken off but i do agree with the safri part tho but you cant really blame him because he had given safri opportunities but he just didn''t perform until now

thank god no ones biting. i''m feeling strong deja vu here come back at the end of the season (minus caps) and you''ll probably get a conversation about it then. meanwhile lets concentrate on the football.

Easy Tiger!  You were so annoyed that you took your finger off the shift button too early when inputting your numerous exclamation marks.

Firstly, for a large part of the season Safri has been injured, and when he had played in the early part of the season he had been below par.

Secondly, if Niemi hadn''t pulled off an excellent save from Charlton''s header, we would all be saying what a genius Worthy was.  I was astounded when he did make that swap rather than bringing Jonson on, but Charlton did well.

I think you need to calm down a bit.  Worthington has built a strong team, and since we have been injury free we have competed in every game.  He is a good manager who is not reactionary (Ferguson), arrogant (Mourinhio) or ignorant (Royle et al).  There is still a chance that we will stay up, and if we do it will be down to him.  If we don''t, I have faith that he can get us up again.

[quote]you really need to read in to things first before saying things like that as worthington has already explained his reasons for why huckerby was taken off but i do agree with the safri part tho but you...[/quote]

Giving someone a couple of games or a half here and there is not giving someone a chance. Safri has had a proper run now and is proving his quality. the same as leon he has had a run in the team and has been a revelation and has proved he can score goals also.

[quote]SIMPLE HE MAKES BAD CHOICES!!!!!!! HE DIDNT REALISE TO PLAY SAFRI TILL JANUARY, BRINGS CHARLTON ON FOR HUCKS WHEN WE NEED TO WIN! AND SAYS HE WOULDNT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE BOLTON WHO ARE 6TH IN T...[/quote]

duke022

not another sack worthy post how many more so boring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Obviously you are the first person in  your family to walk up right, or you you just want to wind up the vast majority of realistic thinking city supporters . We aint down yet so get of worthys back OTBC

Even if we go down, comments like that are rubbish! We have fought really well all season, and since the Arsenal game have played like a mid table premiership team. Any team that gives away a late goal, but still goes on to win a must win game must be doing something right.

I was starting to worry about Worthington as we seemed to be drifting towards relegation without a fight, but he has stood up, like his players and fought hard! To be one point from safety with two games to go, I definitely wud have taken that at the start of the season. So get behind the team, and lay off Worthingtom whatever the end of the season brings.

ok, lets sack nigel

and delia

and micheal wynn jones

and huckerby

and ashton

and mckenzie

and holt

and green

and everyone else associted to the club

and leave duke all on his own to sort things out.......

think you can do a better job than he has, he got us here, hes turned a division 1 relegation fighting team, into a premierleague team.

WAKE UP!

Be fair to the lad - he does make some fairly sensible points - Worthington has been his own worst enemy this season - he insists on playing that muppet Fleming, he hasn''t given any of the experienced international campaigners a decent run in the team until the last few games - thus showing how well we could have done - and he''s now started to turn on the team (that he picks by the way) - correct me if I''m wrong but didn''t he blame the draw at Palace on the team not following orders...If that''s the case then there would appear to be some sort of management issue going on.

AJ - As far as Worthy "transforming" us  is concerned, the jury is out on that one, we''ve shipped goals this season - hardly what you''d expect from a manager renowned for his apparent defensive abilities as a player..., we''ve struggled to finish in front of goal all season (thank God for Ashton and McKenzie) and yet again the jewel in our crown (Huckerby) has failed to impress at the highest level  - and that should start some interesting replies...

I pray we don''t get relegated, but if we do it will then be a test of Worthy''s magical management skills to keep the team together, motivated and focussed on bouncing straight back into the Premiership...

Worthy is not the best manager in britain, is not perfect, appears to be too stubborn for the teams good and has made many many mistakes this season.

He may very well be an idiot too..  but unless you can come up with a sensible suggestion of a manager more likely to do better on the same budget then desist with all this Worthy out,

If we survive he deserves another season,  if we go down who is better to get us back up?  Leave him alone, until the middle of next season at least

OTBC

Worthington is a hero. He''s turned this football club around and two more wins will seal another season in the Premiership. If not, he''s the only manager I can see getting us promoted again

[quote]Be fair to the lad - he does make some fairly sensible points - Worthington has been his own worst enemy this season - he insists on playing that muppet Fleming, he hasn''t given any of the experienced...[/quote]

yet again the jewel in our crown (Huckerby) has failed to impress at the highest level 

Don''t know about interesting replies, but I do think that''s cr*p!!!!!

Barclaykid - are you seriously saying that Huckerby has been able to match the best of the Premiership?  Or have I been on another planet?  He''s OK but he''s not the force he''s made out to be...Ashton on the other hand appears to have made the transition to the Premiership without too many problems...

Worthington a hero?...pppllleeeaaassse

"Kipper" was a hero; Duncan was a hero; Ted was a Hero; Gunny; Watson; Bruce; Peters, Flecky, Iwan ,"et al" were heroes - but Worthington, no

Thanks for the support there Fatman - I thought I was going slightly mad with all the pressure - mind you, perhaps that''s what''s going on here...!!!!