Sign in to follow this  
MancCanary

Why have some fans turned on Ricky v W?

[quote user="MancCanary"]I literally cannot believe the things I read from actualy supposed #ncfc fans in various places around the internet. So many snide comments about Ricky, mainly about how he can''t be injured, he should man up it''s only a toe injury, and most bizarrely that *he* is so unhappy that he wants to buy out his own contract, and even more bizarrely, that NCFC are so unhappy with him that WE want to buy out HIS contract!

People really are incredible morons. Why turn on a player like this? If any of them would pause to have a look at Ricky''s twitter account, they''d see how the man feels about the club. Take note, a player who is unhappy at a club is not forced into tweeting about them or putting pictures of themselves in club merch. I just hope he hasn''t read any of that cr*p.[/quote]
One of the downsides of social media is that it gives idiots a platform to post stuff about someone that they wouldn''t dare say their face. If they were ever confronted these same idiots would probably pooh their pants.
Ricky seems like a really nice guy and genuinely pleased to be at Norwich. I for one hope he goes on to score shed loads of goals for us.