Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Best Goal Seen Against Norwich

I''ve been going through the post about best Norwich goals seen live but what are the best you''ve seen live against us?  Not that I enjoyed them at the time but two stand out.

Zola in an FA Cup replay away when he produced an outrageous back heel volley to beat Rob Green.

Secondly in the dark Championship Days I remember the Preston captain who I think was called Gregan lobbing Andy Marshall from the half way line and leaving him looking like an idiot angled up in the back of the net.  Although not as big as an idiot as he looked every time he put on the shirt of those c***s down the road!

Some that stick in the mind include Rod Wallace for Leeds back in the halcyon days, think we went 0-2 and then won 4-2 with a Sutton hat-trick but he scored a good goal that day.

Also we played a Wimbledon side when they were becoming MK Dons, we were 3-0 up and I think it was Leigertwood and Holdsworth scored two absolute screamers in injury time to make the final score 3-2.

wolfswinkel

One of the best games I''ve seen at carrow road 3-3 thriller

It was a great game, although I did turn up thinking it would be three points, I was relieved to come away with one.

I remember Teddy Sheringham scoring at absolute belter against us in his Millwall days.
It was no more than a consolation as we were already 6-0 up!