Sign in to follow this  
HampsteadCanary

Bradley Johnson interview

Did any one else notice his little choke when he mentioned losing to Villa last season? I wonder if it hurts the players losing to Judas Villa more than other teams as much as it does us supporters. I would LOVE us to thrash them next time we play them....just saying! Hate seeing that smug little face in the away dugout at CR even though he''s an NCFC legend.

Robbie Savage''s analysis of Villa on the features section of the BBC site atm is really good even by his standards!

Shows why they are having problems at home and makes me really wish we could be going up there for the reverse fixture while they''re on a sh1t streak like they are now. When do we play them? Like everyone else I''m just desperate for us to stuff them and overtake them in the league at the same time.

Benteke will try and engineer a move in Jan I bet. He looks a shadow of himself.

he''s a legand and all, but I hope not.

we got a good price for him, and it''d be a shame to ruin it.

people have a go at elmander for his goals, but then there''s holt.- 3 goals in 8 starts and 7 sub appearances in the championship this season.

I''m sure you realise it was tongue in cheek JDT, however his value in the dressing room is second to none IMO. If players like Russ, BJ, Wes and maybe Ruddy move on in the next two windows, most of the players that have shown strong leadership on the pitch and the longest service to our club would be gone. Real long term dedication to the club is not to be sniffed at.