Sign in to follow this  
HampsteadCanary

Malkay, Hucks and Neil Adams....

Just saying, imagine these three leading our club forward in a few years....defensive nous, midfield class and true attacking prowess. Formidable ex-players who love the club, all gaining good experience at different levels of management and training young players. Could even get Greeno in as GK coach, he''ll be retired in a few years!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Nutty said.

I can understand the pessimism, but don''t you think Malky would be a much better shout that Gunn, seeing as he actually has PL management experience, Neil Adams has won the youth cup and prides himself on tactical awareness and Hucks just had unbelievable tekkers....

Deehans spell managing the club was hardly successful and he hadn''t been part of the management side of the game for a long time, Gunn was out of his depth and Crook was managing in the fairly weak A-League

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Is Culverhouse a good defence coach?[/quote]

Ask the Villa fans what they think, you might not like the answer

I fail to see the connection between Malky & Hucks + Neil Adams. Two of those players were in the same team together, the other was an earlier generation, doesn''t make sense.

Gunn, Butterworth and Crook were all teammates. Surely it would be something like Malky, Hucks + Fleming.

But presumably it would be Malky as manager, and if he wanted Hucks or Adams as assistant manager then why aren''t they at Cardiff now?

In fact his current assistant manager is David Kerslake, the former Ipswich player!

While we''re at it we can have Ashton, Lappin and Doherty pretty soon.

(Subliminal Whiny I don''t want Hughton thread #437 post 12)