Sign in to follow this  
skeps

sunderland predictions

im gonna go 2-2

howson and turneren going to

even though they are bottom i would be happy with a point,

Picked the right score and scorer last week. So hope I''m wrong this time around.2-1 defeat.

From what I have seen on tv recently Sunderland under Poyet are much better than their recent results and league position suggest. We must keep a clean sheet and silence the crowd and go on and nick a bore draw, that''s the least I expect anyway, as open up and they will take advantage. 

Sunderland are playing well at the moment but haven''t been getting the results until they beat Chelsea in the cup, so I predict a tough game. I think there will be one goal difference, I hope I''m wrong but think it will be 2-1 loss.

They will be buzzing after beating Chelsea , our best chance is if they dismiss us lightly but it really is must win for them and i think they will get the 3 points . 2-0 .

I''ll go for 1-1. With their win over Manure their confidence will be sky-high, and our defence fills me with anxiety.

So long as Gary Hooper can do the magic again, I think that we might get a point.

4-0 to Sunderland.

They are proof that the league table does lie as they are a lot better than their bottom of the table with half our points suggests. They''ve only lost 5 out of 9 since Poyet became manager and he has picked up 89% of their points in a little over 50% of their games which shows we are in for a going over.

Added to this that we always lose away and the fact that we are long overdue a hiding as we haven''t had one for a couple of weeks and this has a heavy defeat written all over it.

If this was simply 14th placed Norwich with twice the points of bottom of the league Sunderland you might think we could sneak a point but it isn''t. It''s Poyet vs Hughton and there''s only one winner there.

I can''t see where the next point is coming from to be honest, we never beat Fulham either.

Merry Christmas, that''s a bloody joke.

Warren Hill, call this number:

08457 90 90 90

Those people are trained to help people like you.

In all seriousness, I find it a but surprising that so many think we''re going to lose. I suppose that would be the percentage call, as in the most likely outcome but Sunderland ARE bottom of the league.

If we''ve no hope or optimism going there we should probably just do the honourable thing and agree to drop down a division now. They''ve picked up 8 points out of 27 under Poyet, it''s hardly a record that should set our knees-a-knocking.

In truth, you''re probably all right, we have a poor away record, they''re coming off the back of a morale boosting cup win and when did we last win back to back away games in the Prem?

But they are bottom for a reason.

So 3-0 Sunderland...😉🎅☔️⚽️

Yes, Sunderland had a big result midweek...but that was 2 hours of football. After all that elation, they will tire in the second half and we will nick a point through Hooper. 1-1.

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]Yes, Sunderland had a big result midweek...but that was 2 hours of football. After all that elation, they will tire in the second half and we will nick a point through Hooper. 1-1.[/quote]

Sunderland 0 - Norwich  3 Poyet out!

So If we win, it''s a fluke victory against the bottom team. Draw and it will be two points lost. Lose and we might as well all jump off Gorleston cliff.

Ahh, the ration Norwich fan.

"Buh"So If we win, it''s a fluke victory against the bottom team. Draw and it will be two points lost. Lose and we might as well all jump off Gorleston cliff.

Ahh, the ration Norwich fan.

I think there will be a few suicidal if we win as well. :-)

Tough game where I would be happy if we grind out a point.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]They''ve only lost 5 out of 9 since Poyet became manager [/quote]So that means they lose more than 1 in every 2 games.Sunderland 1 - 2 Norwich

A loss wouldn''t surprise me, Sunderland have been playing some cracking footy but still losing.This could be the kind of game where whoever notches first will set the tone and win the match. 1-1 draw.