Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Liverpool v Cardiff

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]He will help Liverpool to a title methinks[/quote]What ever you think about him you''ve got to admit that he is sensational and in the form of his life.200k a week and worth every penny.

Agreed Ricardo, he''s No1 top top top striker in prem and perhaps the world right now. Ajax fans must be sick as dogs sitting in 2nd behind vittesse cos of a lack of goals, out of champs league cos of lack of goals. So glad he didnt leave the Prem...even if he scores for fun against us , still awesome.

[quote user="ricardo"]Only 2-0 but how it''s not 5 God only knows.Whoops now 3-0Suarez is unplayable[/quote]And to think the Cardiff manager is having the gall to ask for money for some more players! It will never happen but if I was the Cardiff owner I would seriously consider sacking the charlatan...

There will be serious damage to Cardiff''s goal difference today. Marshall has one them half a dozen points this season but this will get really ugly for them if Suarez keeps this form up.

Cardiff fans singing - "We''ll always be blue".  Showing support for the manager.  1st season in the premiership.  Some good players and a spirited second half when they could have been overun.  Four points clear of 18th place.  Everything should be rosy and would be but for a rich man playing with his toy. But - Tan does not own the club.  The fans own the club.  Tan is just a rich ego-maniac who is minding it for them.   I hope they manage to get rid of him and return it to a club that cares about its history and its fans.

They are going to need all that spirit to stay up.Liverpool are the only team in the top 10 that Cardiff have played away from home. A startling and very lop sided statistic.

Liverpool missed Gerrard in the engine room I thought today, he keeps them pressing and really knows how to get even more out of Suarez........I actually think Malkay should walk rather than hang on to be honest.