Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

SOUTHAMPTON HAVE EQUALIZED IN INJURY TIME!!

Forgive me if I sound a little rude or crazy;

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1111ONEONEONEONEELEVENEXCLAMATIONMARK!!!

I think that''s 6 minor heart attacks for me today, so I''ve got to feel for Wiz.

I can''t quite believe it. We could well stay up with a draw and we might even stay up if we lose!!!

Glad I wasn''t tempted to change my signature

We can do this , I know we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very unlikely anything other than a win will keep us up , you have to fancy West Brom to beat Portsmouth and finish on 34pts with the better goal difference to us. Just a shame Man Utd couldnt beat them or a draw may well of been enough next week.

Typically though, the ''Old Boys'' routine came into plat at Old Trafford.  Fancy dropping Rooney & Scholes and replacing them with Neville & Kleberson!! Thanks very bloody much Fergie!!  I have to say that I can''t remember celebrating another teams goal as much as when Higginbottom scored for Southampton today though, we can still do it, where are the Worthy Out brigade now? 

Seriously, even if we do go down Worthy must stay, anyone who wants him out is medically unstable.

It was great when Southampton made it 2-2! The first people how heard were the jarrold stand i think. Everyone was like ''ummm, why are they cheering!?'' But soon the whole ground new and everyone was cheering! (I must admit i couldn''t cheer i lost my voice!)

[quote]Typically though, the ''Old Boys'' routine came into plat at Old Trafford. Fancy dropping Rooney & Scholes and replacing them with Neville & Kleberson!! Thanks very bloody much Fergie!! I have...[/quote]

Yeah and the palarse fans were cheering last week no doubt. so sleep well my friend.