Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Mid table......yeah

There have already been several threads discussing basically the same subject matter as this one...will the fans be able to hack just finishing mid table every season ?.....etc etc etc.It''s one of those things that we''ll never really know until it happens, and aren''t we being a tad presumptious ? It''s not even New Year yet and people are assuming survival is nailed on.Personally, I''d prefer to be having this discussion in April, when hopefully, we are guaranteed Premier League football for another season .

It''s getting there now though Reggie! reasonably happy response to a nil nil away against the team bottom in the league! and to be honest I include myself in that.

So what''s next? I think we are already there mate!

In the last 5 seasons as club we have grown every season. This season we actually brought in players with a bit of quality and I''m certain we''ll continue to do that. The club hasn''t been in a positive financial position like this since I can remember and we have a squad full of players with potential.

If anything it''s the most exciting time to be a Norwich fan, with our club playing in the best league in the world, what more can we honestly ask for?

Green and Yellow fellow wrote the following post at 21/12/2013 8:16 PM:

In the last 5 seasons as club we have grown every season. This season we actually brought in players with a bit of quality and I''m certain we''ll continue to do that. The club hasn''t been in a positive financial position like this since I can remember and we have a squad full of players with potential.

If anything it''s the most exciting time to be a Norwich fan, with our club playing in the best league in the world, what more can we honestly ask for?

But are you excited Green and Yellow?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]There have already been several threads discussing basically the same subject matter as this one...will the fans be able to hack just finishing mid table every season ?.....etc etc etc.It''s one of those things that we''ll never really know until it happens, and aren''t we being a tad presumptious ? It''s not even New Year yet and people are assuming survival is nailed on.Personally, I''d prefer to be having this discussion in April, when hopefully, we are guaranteed Premier League football for another season .[/quote]Just like they were assuming we''d certainly be relegated a few short weeks ago.The last result colours everything Reggie. If we don''t win Boxing Day it will be mayhem on here again.

The last result colours everything Reggie. If we don''t win Boxing Day it will be mayhem on here again.

But at least that keeps it interesting Ricky

iron_stan wrote the following post at 21/12/2013 8:42 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Not sure what else we can expect?

good football ?

In the context of this discussion that''s an interesting point Stan.