Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Man Utd and Fulham Home - tickets required

Hi all,

Im hoping to go to Fulham and Man utd home if i can get tickets, if anyone cannot go or has any spares id be very grateful.

And before anyone throws the part-timer or gloryhunter jibes, my delightful ex-wife has decided she isnt having the kids over xmas ( letting me know a fortnight ago would have been helpful) so the opportunity has arisen for me to travel to two home games with only one lot of petrol , as we come from North Wales thats the biggest outlay.

Thanks in advance to everyone and here`s hoping to three points tomorrow. OTBC

It looks like there are still a few tickets available for Fulham online.  Either in the Upper Barclay or either Upper or Lower River.

Thanks Zema and the other guys, i used the online service for the first time and secured three tickets in the upper barclay all together.

Hoping still to hear if any Man Utd tckts are available, its not important if the tickets arent together as the boys arent toddlers and would be fine alone, thanks for all the help up to now guys.

A big thanks to all, i bought the fanday match experience against United for the two boys and i have a Utd ticket for me now aswell, tho people on this board may argue at times, you really are a helpful bunch on here.

We are all supermembers and if i can help anyone anytime please feel free to ask. OTBC

Sorry to hijack this (but at least you are sorted now which is good) but I''m also looking for two Man United tickets (not for me as I''m a season ticket holder but rather for a Christmas present), on the off-chance someone knows of any a PM would be much appreciated, thanks! [:)]

Hi all,

Just an update, i have been let down on the single Man utd ticket for myself so still require one adult ticket if anyone can help at such short notice, Cheers