Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I'm dreading tomorrow!.

Why?, my health, thats why.

Whilst I will reluctantly comply with doctors and Mrs Wiz''s orders, not to be at Carrow Road tomorrow, I''m damned if I''ll miss the match completely, and will tune into good old uncle Roy, via Radio Norfolk.

I''ve followed my beloved City for nearly 50 years, and I ain''t going to stop now for nothing or nobody!.

I have a feeling we might just pull this escape lark off, and I just can''t shake that feeling off, no matter how much twisted logic I try. Call it my sixth sense, and I don''t want to miss it.

So, if you''re going , please give the lads a yell from me, at least I''ll be there in spirit, casting my renewed potent spells and cheering them on.

As it says in our song ''Never mind the danger'', yes?.

Good to see you back 1st Wizard and hope things are going well.

I too am dreading tomorrow!  I will, of course, give the boys an extra shout from you. 

Hey Wiz, How u doin mate - I know what you mean about the nerves etc - I''m going tomorrow and cant see it doing my high blood pressure any good at all - will give them a shout for you - my stomach has got the butterflies already and still over 24 hrs to go such is the importance of this game - lets hope for a draw Palace v Saints and at best a draw for West Brom leaving us with a win to take us to pole position.  Will it happen - I hope so.

Are you sure this is a good idea Wiz? I am in reasonable health and I shall be in a right old state tomorrow.

Good to have you back.

tomorrow could well be the end of the road!

[quote]Are you sure this is a good idea Wiz? I am in reasonable health and I shall be in a right old state tomorrow. Good to have you back.[/quote]

Its one of the worst idea''s I''ve ever had Kathy, but I can''t miss it, can I?.  

Hope the medication your taking is effective Wiz ..... but , if I was in your boots , I would ask the doc for some calm down juice ......I just can`t see tomorrow being anything  but  end to end  drama .. 

[quote]Why?, my health, thats why. Whilst I will reluctantly comply with doctors and Mrs Wiz''s orders, not to be at Carrow Road tomorrow, I''m damned if I''ll miss the match completely, and will tune into goo...[/quote]

Blimey Wiz!  I''d have thought listening to the boy Roy would be more stressful than going to Carra Road itself!

I''ve got this horrible feeling we''ll be relegated tomorrow.  I don''t know why.  Maybe it''s because I''m back in Norwich for the weekend and going to the game......

Hey with AJ''s and DD''s optimistic comments we may as well consign ourselves to the scrapheap now.  Keep the chin up we will be OK and if we are''nt then we will be right back up next season.  Plenty to look forward to.

whether we are in the prem or the champ, we will see lots of goals just depending on which league we are in to which way they are going in

Hi there Wiz - Sorry to hear of your illness - like you, I have been off the boards for a while due to a nasty condition but I went to to the game today, the first since the Liverpool game, dreading a relapse but came away highly delighted and determined myself not to go down with the Canaries. Please do not despair - I have a feeling our first away win of the season will see us ok and we can take our seats in August in our rightful place - watching our team in the Premiership!Hope you and me continue to make progress as well!OTBC for ever

Well it''s great to know that you''re making good progress Wiz, as I recall you were almost a lone voice of optomism on here a couple of months ago,nice to see that most? are coming around to our way of thinking. Now that we''ve beaten Brum you can calm down....no?...well next week will be even more of a strain I can promise you of that! Don''t you dare miss it, I''m flying in from NZ and I''ll get in somehow even if it''s in their end and whatever the result we can be very proud of our team''s efforts this season.