Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Next game is MASSIVE!

If we can beat Fulham, at home (so no excuses about playing for a point even though i was happy enough today etc). We will potentially be 9 points off 18th place provided Palace lose to Villa (entirely possible).

9 points at this end of the table is a humungous gap!

If we lose, we''ll be 3 points off and within striking distance.

Still only get 3 points for winning it though.

I hope we do but I think it''s pretty well documented that I fear we won''t win. They are a real bogey side. I really hope we lay the ghost to rest but failing that another draw would be better than a defeat...

It''s a classic 6 pointer. Fulham are the most likely of the teams down there that will come back and catch us. If we can push them further in the mire, it will do us the world of good.

We will get 3 points against them jImmy IMO, don''t subscribe to this bogey team cr@p

[quote user="Vanwink"]We will get 3 points against them jImmy IMO, don''t subscribe to this bogey team cr@p[/quote]I strongly believe in bogey teams.A win would be superb but nothing is ever easy when we play Fulham.

[quote user="Vanwink"]We will get 3 points against them jImmy IMO, don''t subscribe to this bogey team cr@p[/quote]

You''ll post anything to disagree with Nigel lol...

In fairness, Fulham have the sign over us and have for as long as I can remember. From the Keegan, Karl-Heinz Riedle days through them beating us home and away in the Worthy prem season to Hoots opening salvo..

Being a Percy Positive I think we''ll win of course..

You''ll post anything to disagree with Nigel lol...

What makes you say that Warren?

Do you follow my posts?

No, you follow people on Twitter....just the impression I get Van, you often find that there are people you disagree with fairly solidly. I can rarely relate to Wiz for instance.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Why Ricky! teams and managers change every season?[/quote]Yes I know but it''s funny how it works out the same every time near enough.A Leeds supporter was telling me recently that they never beat Barnsley at home. Leeds in 5th have won 6 of their last 7 at home, Barnsley in last place have lost 8 of their last ten away.What happened 0-0 draw and on the Leeds forum they are treating it like a victory.funny old thing bogey teams.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]No, you follow people on Twitter....just the impression I get Van, you often find that there are people you disagree with fairly solidly. I can rarely relate to Wiz for instance.[/quote]

can anyone?

...I suppose he is a wizard

Funnily enough we''re a bogey team for Barnsley for quite a while.

The last 11 times we''ve played them we''ve won 9 and drawn 2 with the aggregate score 24-6 to us.

6-0 for Norwich. The time for payback is long overdue. We won''t be able to relegate them but, if they do go down at the end of the season their club and fans will be reflecting on this scoreline in the same way we did when we were last relegated from the top flight.

A difficult one to call - Fulham are playing much better since Jol left so I think we''ll need to put in a performance like we did against Swansea in the second half if we want to get all three points from this one.

Important but not massive, we have the 6 point cushion. It is not a must win but it is a must not lose, same as palace away. Fulham have looked a lot brighter of late albeit Villa apart this has not translated into points. I do not think they will go down, their prospects look brighter then West Ham, Sunderland and Palace and how they perform against Cardiff will go a long way to deciding each clubs fate. Expect a difficult game