Sign in to follow this  
tristan

Fulham tickets for sale

3 x Norwich v Fulham season tickets 2 together in lower Jarrolds and 1 season ticket in Jarrolds near away supporters, £40 each

Hi Tristan,

Have you found a buyer, if not I think I can place them for you. Can you let me know the best way to contact you, thanks.

Ray

Hi Tristan,

That would be great.

It''s the two together I could use, is this OK with you. Cash on delivery.

Cheers

Ray

Hi Tristan,

I may be able to place the other one for you but won''t know until poosibly Xmas Eve.

I will be at the ground quite early, so would it be OK for your mate to meet me outside the Directors entrance, what time would be best for him/her?

Cheers

Ray

Yes that''s great, Shane will be at the ground anytime from 12, so if you text me your number I will send you Shane''s number m8 07881902912

Bert & Mrs Miggins,

If you read the post you would know the answer to your question and not gay, but what anyone''s sexuality has to do with two people doing each other a favour I do not know.

Mrs Miggins, imo someone who has nothing else do to than post potentially libelous remarks about others, when the thread in effect didn''t even involve them, would possibly be better served taking a look at their own life.

Fenway Frank,

Not as simple as that, different areas of the ground, friends of friends, etc. but thanks for the thought.