Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 19

Checked the scores for the first time just after HT, was worried as Alfreton were losing. But Dartford were down to 10 men, and they''ve now turned it around 2-1 up the home side.

Derby also 2-0 up, despite Chrissy Martin missing a penalty :O And the first two games were winners!!

Great stuff so far Hughesy. Now onto Madrid and 7pm.

Unlucky Warren. If we could have snatched a goal we''d have been in the money.

Atletico started slowly, Levante, literally, quite the opposite.  Levant still doing ok, but Atletico definitely on top now. Some good movement from Atletico with Levante defending in numbers with lots of men behind the ball and having the occasional sporadic attack.

Glad to see the equaliser before halftime. We never take the easy route with the final six so let''s hope Atletico complete the job!

Noooo. It''s been all Atletico, but Levante have equalised with a 1 man breakaway goal, thanks to some shocking defending and a great finish.

I hope to god my Spanish curse does not continue. Looks like we''ll need everything crossed and the power of the pups for this one guys[Y]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]
Slim and I have your hand Hughesy, and it''s working. However, I don''t know what Nutty is holding on to. [:$]
[/quote]

At a guess, Nutty would go straight for the antlers![:O]

Heyy all, on the way home from the match.

If the match wasnt nervous enough, sitting on the train watching the Madrid score coming through is deadly lol.

Come onnn! I''m going mad lol.