Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 19

To Spain and its women.Barcelona to win at home against Levante.Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.---For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.Good luck to all!

Here goes then. Thanks everyone for your selections, it was quite difficult to nail down 6, but hopefully I''ve got the right ones. I''ve gone for 6 home wins, and they are:

Roma v Catania

Liverpool v Cardiff

Derby v Doncaster

Celtic v Hearts

Alfreton v Dartford

Atletico Madrid v Levante

There you go then, time to sit back and cross our fingers. Thanks again, good luck everyone.

For the Norwich bet I have decided to split the stake and go with:

Norwich to win 1-0

Bassong to score anytime

Turner to score anytime

Turner to score first and Norwich to win 1-0 (185/1!!)

Hooper to score anytime as a saver....

Thanks for all the suggestions.

My other pick is Norwich to win away at Sunderland.

Apologies Hughesy for not getting our picks in for your consideration and Good Luck:

MMMK - Getafe -v- BARCELONA AWAY WIN

MM - LEEDS -v- Barnsley HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet, how about HT Norwich, FT Norwich!!?? 11-2 on Ladbrokes as I type.

Good Luck and Happy Christmas all our PUPs

I usually hate going for Scotland but I cant see Hearts getting anything, sonhome win for Celtic for me please.

firstly my apologies to both picker this week for my late picks, it''s just been one of those weeks.

For my selection I am going for a high flying Burnley side who have just welcomed back their top scorer after a spell on the side lines to beat a Blackpool side who after a terrible disciplinary record recently will still be without 3 or 4 of the regular first team.

Burnley V Blackpool Home win.

As for the Norwich bet to celebrate his new contract i''ll go for Howson to score at any time.

Good luck to you all and may i take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

[quote user="Hughesy"]Here goes then. Thanks everyone for your selections, it was quite difficult to nail down 6, but hopefully I''ve got the right ones. I''ve gone for 6 home wins, and they are:

Roma v Catania

Liverpool v Cardiff

Derby v Doncaster

Celtic v Hearts

Alfreton v Dartford

Atletico Madrid v Levante

There you go then, time to sit back and cross our fingers. Thanks again, good luck everyone.[/quote]

Sorry I''m a bit late putting these on Hughesy.

Terrific final six so here''s hoping that we can finally end that run of 5/6''s with a full house. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and we had a freebet this week thanks to last week''s insurance. The potential return is Â£31.07 Here are the details : - 

Celtic

1/8

12:15 Sat

Trent, Scooby, Beaus

Liverpool

1/5

12:45 Sat

Sid, Mister, GMF, Hughesy

Derby

4/9

3:00 Sat

Nutty, Newc Uni, AJ, Snake

Alfreton

4/9

3:00 Sat

GPele

Atletico Madrid

1/6

7:00 Sat

Yankee, CD Mullins

Roma

1/4

2:00 Sun

Herman, Vindo, Inchy

As you can see we have two games tomorrow lunchtime, two in the afternoon and one in the evening. All being well we will go into Sunday needing Roma for the six. Good luck Sam and all you PUPs[:)][Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]FEYENOORD VS. PEC ZWOLLE

Home win.

I''m off to bed, up nice and early to take my seat on club cabbage![/quote]

Have a good day ''nana and give them a cheer for me[Y]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]For the Norwich bet I have decided to split the stake and go with:

Norwich to win 1-0

Bassong to score anytime

Turner to score anytime

Turner to score first and Norwich to win 1-0 (185/1!!)

Hooper to score anytime as a saver....

Thanks for all the suggestions.

My other pick is Norwich to win away at Sunderland.[/quote]

Thanks for these Warren. You''ve got some great options there. Turner''s due a goal! I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and have actually put £1.50 on each of the picks because I''m allowed! So we have : -

£1.50 on Norwich to win 1-0 to return £19.50  £1.50 on Bassong to score anytime to return Â£19.50 Â£1.50 on Turner to score anytime to return £25.50£1.50 on Turner to score first and Norwich to win 1-0 (185/1!!) to return £279.00 Â£1.50 on Hooper to score anytime as a saver.... to return £5.25

If we are winning 1-0 by a Turner goal tomorrow I may have to turn off the wireless and lay in a darkened room..

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]To Spain and its women.

Barcelona to win at home against Levante.

Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.

Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.

---

For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.

Good luck to all!

[/quote]Purple Barca are away at Getafe this week, Atletico are at home to Levante! Too much Xmas spirit already[;)][;)]!!!

[quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]To Spain and its women.Barcelona to win at home against Levante.Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.---For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.Good luck to all!

[/quote]Purple Barca are away at Getafe this week, Atletico are at home to Levante! Too much Xmas spirit already[;)][;)]!!![/quote]Not enough[<:o)] so far for me, Doris! But I wonder whether you have indulged a bit already...[:D][:P][:D]

Apologies for being late   Celtic win for me please     As always, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win         Merry Christmas to you all

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]To Spain and its women.

Ba
rcelona to win at home against Levante.

Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.

Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.

---

For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.

Good luck to all!

[/quote]Purple Barca are away at Getafe this week, Atletico are at home to Levante! Too much Xmas spirit already[;)][;)]!!![/quote]

Not enough[<:o)] so far for me, Doris! But I wonder whether you have indulged a bit already...[:D][:P][:D]
[/quote]I have indulged slightly Mr P[<:o)][D][:D]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]To Spain and its women.Barcelona to win at home against Levante.Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.---For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.Good luck to all!

[/quote]Purple Barca are away at Getafe this week, Atletico are at home to Levante! Too much Xmas spirit already[;)][;)]!!![/quote]Not enough[<:o)] so far for me, Doris! But I wonder whether you have indulged a bit already...[:D][:P][:D][/quote]I have indulged slightly Mr P[<:o)][D][:D][/quote]

Doris, look at the selection by Purple carefully. I think you will find he was sober as a judge when he made it correctly. Well, the judge part may be questionable.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]To Spain and its women.Barcelona to win at home against Levante.Barcelona with a 5-0-0 and 21/2 home record.Levante with a superficially impressive 4-1-1 and 8/4 away record. But its wins have almost all come against lower-ranked teams, and Barcleona are a class above anyone else in the league.---For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal, at 14-1.Good luck to all!

[/quote]Purple Barca are away at Getafe this week, Atletico are at home to Levante! Too much Xmas spirit already[;)][;)]!!![/quote]Not enough[<:o)] so far for me, Doris! But I wonder whether you have indulged a bit already...[:D][:P][:D][/quote]I have indulged slightly Mr P[<:o)][D][:D][/quote]

Doris, look at the selection by Purple carefully. I think you will find he was sober as a judge when he made it correctly. Well, the judge part may be questionable.[/quote]Yes, but I was getting nervous and starting to regret my sobriety, Yankee. However my Spanish women[Y] have just held on for a 1-0 win.

I''m sorry I''m too late to offer any assistance to Hughesy and Warren this week so all I can do is wish them luck this weekend and a very Merry Christmas to you all. [<:o)] [B] [D][^]