Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Breaking news

Good news. These boys have both got genuine talent and speed.

There are never any guarantees that young players will go on to fulfill their potential, but if they stay clear of serious injury, keep their feet on the ground and keep learning then they''ve both got a great chance of making it.

[quote]Hughton commented on the news, saying: “I’m probably as excited about this as I was about any of the signings we’ve made in the summer or during the season because they’re two lads who came through the Academy system.

“They’ve been very good teenagers here at the Club and they’ve developed very well. When you’re able to reward that, it’s something very exciting for the future. [/quote]

Fantastic to have a manager who is clearly passionate about bringing the youth through.

He''s a fantastic manager and with his coaches we should think ourselves bloody lucky as will be proved over the rest of the season bearing in mind we are a small club and lucky to be in the Prem

Oh, I see what you did there Bury. Witty and prescient all in the space of a single sentence.

I can only imagine the endless joy and mirth in your household during the Christmas period.