Sign in to follow this  
MrFruit

HELP - Ex City striker needs lift from London on Boxing day

Is anyone travelling from London on Boxing morning for Fulham match? Can they give a lift to Ex an NCFC striker from St Pancras station @ 10am - he is is arriving on shuttle - no trains or car hire

This is a serious appeal

Bumping up the message.

Been asked to help spread the word to get a London based fan to help out. If you volunteer, you will be suitably rewarded by helping out. OTBC, Tim

[quote user="Tim Allman"]Bumping up the message.

Been asked to help spread the word to get a London based fan to help out. If you volunteer, you will be suitably rewarded by helping out. OTBC, Tim[/quote]

Appreciate your help Tim, thank you Richard

[quote user="Waveney canary"][quote user="Daz Sparks"]just who is the mystery man I wonder?[/quote]

If it was genuine there would be no reason not to say who it was in the original post!!!![/quote]

The name should make no difference, either you can or cannot offer help, that said it is Marc Libbra who is seeking lift.

Why should they need to say who needs the lift Waveney, pretty sure if I was in the area I''d help any fellow Norwich fan get to the match if I could but then I''m a dinosaur brought up not to ask "What''s in it for me?" not like you young plastics.

There''s a National Express coach from Victoria Coach Station leaving at 11:30 which gets to Norwich Bus Station at 14:20. Knowing Libra he''d probably only just miss it and be left standing there with his head in his hands.

[quote user="JonnyH"]There''s a National Express coach from Victoria Coach Station leaving at 11:30 which gets to Norwich Bus Station at 14:20. Knowing Libra he''d probably only just miss it and be left standing there with his head in his hands.[/quote]

Thank you Jonny I''ve mailed details to Marc