Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To all (Norwich City supporting) Pinkun posters, I wish you all the best for this festive and football season, and have a great 2014.

The rest of you can go and sit on the top of the tree.

And to you Crabby.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday season and that you all get everything you deserve, I mean wish for (within reason, CH is going nowhere😉).

Merry Christmas everyone.

Why can''t Norwich City supporting posters get to the top of the tree? Little old Norwich syndrome even at Christmas, tut, I hope nobody''s bought any presents that show any signs of ambition...Merry Christmas everyone, even if it does usually suck balls.

Thanks Crabby - Happy Christmas to you and all of the other pink ''un posters.......

..... apart from the weird ones!!!:)OTBC

[quote user="lake district canary"]Merry Christmas, inners and outers and waverers alike. Merry Christmas even to Waveney Canary.[/quote]

And to you LDC I hope you all have a great time and a healthy and successful 2014

[quote user="Fat Nat"]Have a great crimbo and a fab new year Ps what has happened to Morty?[/quote]

Morty has just returned from working in Africa a day or so ago.

[quote user="Fat Nat"]Have a great crimbo and a fab new year

Ps what has happened to Morty?[/quote]I''m here, worry not!Been working away and just moved into a new house (in NR1 naturally) so been a bit busy!Merry Christmas to all, except bluenose scum.x.

Merry Christmas to all.

To those happy with their lot and those happy in their misery, Happy Christmas. May what matters to you happen and may those who love you give you that love.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Merry Christmas scummer, sock puppet Wiz[/quote].....and Merry Christmas to everybody else. [;)]  [:D] [<:o)]

Happy Christmas to you all. Sun is out. Roads are clear. Family is happy. Good day to be had. And I haven''t got turkey.