Sign in to follow this  
daz

hows it going to go tomorrow then ?

whats everyone think about tomorrows game ? will he go wolf and hoops ?

think we should really go for it against them......

Difficult one to call, cant see RVW and Hooper starting together, but we may get a surprise. I really get the feeling with this game that we must score an early goal otherwise its going to be a bit of a bore draw, but...also get a feeling we will see both Hooper and RVW score if it isnt a bore draw......I think I need another Christmas Sherry..

Despite us being the home side, the onus is on them to attack because of their precarious league position. They''ll not want to lose and expect us as the home team to attack, but we''d probably be not unhappy with a point given the sheer number of games coming up. So it could be a bit cagey and favour whoever gets the first goal.We''re in reasonably good form and hold the advantage, therefore I''d go for 1-1 or 2-1 to Norwich.

Norwich are averaging less than a goal a game this season and we''ve never scored a home premier league goal on boxing day before.

So being optimistic, I''m going for a Norwich 1-0 win, Bassong to score a corner or free kick. #HughtonIn