Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Hughton out

I have never posted on this topic before, but this is the last straw. He''s spent all the money, and the team looks clueless.

Hughton should resign in shame.

If there is any money to spend in the transfer window, it must be the new manager spending it.

Expect the usual suspects to try and defend another woeful peformance by rattling on about bogey teams, pointing out lambert is struggling at villa etc. Anyone who genuinely believes we are progressing under Hughton either doesn''t understand what they are watching, or more then likely, are just burying their head in the sand because they believe being a fan means you can never criticise anything, or anyone connected to the club. Now that really is all. Apart from this, Hughton out.

MOTD''s Dan O''Hagan at Carrow Road
Norwich City v Fulham (1500 GMT)

"Norwich,

for me, are one of this season''s great mysteries. Have the Canaries

ever in their history had a squad so full of genuine attacking quality?

"On paper, it''s a squad which should be wreaking havoc in the

attacking third, yet Norwich are averaging less than a goal a game.

Hughton out

I can''t decide if he should be called Happless or Spineless. As he just looks on from the technical area like he''s in a trance. It''s your effing team now buddy, there are no excuses!!!
3 points off the bottom 3 now. And for any Hughton lovers left out there, we are now 6 points worse off than this time last season, scored 4 goals less, and conceded 3 goals more. Hilariously enough only conceding less than the mighty Fulham, who we couldn''t put to the sword today.
What more evidence do you need that we are going backwards. Every stat, and manner of the performance shows regression from last season.

We shouldn''t sack him because sacking your manager mid season after all our rivals have had their pick of the available and willing candidates would be silly.However I can''t see us ever getting better than this under the current coaching staff. I really hope McNally is eyeing up replacements, we should get rid at

the end of the season when better managers would be available.

We get a lead against a fulham team with 7 losses in their last 8, and what do we do? Sit deep. let them throw everything at us. in fact, we only woke up at 89mins when we were losing!! What does Hughton think, a 1-0 victory is the only win that will do, because it justifies his defensive mindset, because if we conceded just 1 more goal we wouldn''t have won?!? that must be it. Well, look hoots, we just LOST 2-1, if we had GONE FOR IT then who knows, we may still have conceded 2, but scored 3?!? hopeless. carrow road is no longer a fortress, its a liability. the atmosphere will always be flat while that careless coach keeps his job. Board needs to ACT NOW