Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Too much stick & not enough twist

Should have gone for a 2nd after Hoopers lucky deflection. Instead we were far too cautious after our goal & let Fulham back into a game when we should have pushed on. Fulham were the better side simply because we made it easy for them.When will Hughton ever learn & go for it. Frustrating

[quote user="Making Plans"]Should have gone for a 2nd after Hoopers lucky deflection. Instead we were far too cautious after our goal & let Fulham back into a game when we should have pushed on. Fulham were the better side simply because we made it easy for them.When will Hughton ever learn & go for it. Frustrating [/quote]
He won''t. He''s quiet natured and spineless. When he does "go for it" - well his disjointed version of going for it - and it doesn''t work, the happy clappers give an I told you so speech. Problem is his team isn''t capable of urgent fluid attacking football, and passing to get up the field. So I don''t know why the clappers bother trying to rub it in, as I still have yet to see his team truly work a goal keeper when we are in need of getting back into a game.