Sign in to follow this  
unique

One Dimensional Garbage

Redmond.

That''s it.

That''s the only tactic on show. Get the ball to Redmond, who is then likely to shoot when he should pass, and pass when he should shoot, and hope he makes at least one or two correct decisions during then ninety minutes.

He has been Norwich''s best player by far this season, but sadly there is very little end product.

Fer and Johnson provided a midfield barrier so weak and ineffective, that Fulham drove through at will.

Whittaker proved yet again Hughton''s inability to drop out of form players, and overall, another powder-puff team performance that flattered to deceive after the early goal, and has dropped City right back in the mire.

Can''t argue with much of that.Was it the same as last season''s plan, but swap redmond for snodgrass?

It really is soul destroying stuff that is seriously numbing my love for watching us play. Really struggling to remember a game all season where we have played well. Ok we''ve pinched a few wins but I don''t think we have actually played well for 90 minutes all season.

Please just something being an end to the soul destroying tenure of this management team!

For me the problem is the way we defend we give the other team so much time and at least 10 yards of space everytime there midfield get the ball we don''t press quick enough either or press as a team it''s always one player and the rest just watching him run about, if you look at Parker''s goal today there was him and about 2 other fulham players waiting on the edge of the box in miles of space, I guess we try to play counter attack football but Redmond aside we are simply not quick enough to do so and we have to slow the game down to a snails pace to let the rest of the players catch up by which time so has the opposition