Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Under Hughton

We aren''t awful. We aren''t very good.We are just a bit meh reallyCan''t see us ever improving under him but don''t see us being relegated eitherIt''s just all a bit meh, the footballs hard to watch and everyones getting bored...We are like the new Stoke.

As I was leaving. The ground Clearly hughtons time has ran out. But the problem is Norwich fans thinking they know better and giving it who ya gonna replace him with Neil??

My answer. Your mum!

She could produce much better football than that.

We are dire.

6pts from 12 is dog poop. Going down

Hughton out big time!!!!

[quote user="Robornio"]That''s the most self-contradicting, pointless post today. Congratulations and a happy new year![/quote]I''m basically saying we are just middle of the road average.

Nah, Stoke were good at what they did, we set up like Arsenal of the 80s to nick a goal and defend it. We are just not all that good at it and there in lies the issue.Aside from that you are kinda right, the rolling average isnt shocking, its just not very good. Im well aware that footballs a rollercoaster ride but this is one that seems to really induce vomit. We have only managed 57 Goals since he took over, in roughly the same number of games, and that really isnt going to get you all that far.

[quote user="alartz"]As I was leaving. The ground Clearly hughtons time has ran out. But the problem is Norwich fans thinking they know better and giving it who ya gonna replace him with Neil??

My answer. Your mum!

We are dire.

Hughton out big time!!!![/quote]

6 pts from 12 = 6 pts from 4 games = 1.5 points per game = mid-table mediocrity.

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"][quote user="alartz"]As I was leaving. The ground Clearly hughtons time has ran out. But the problem is Norwich fans thinking they know better and giving it who ya gonna replace him with Neil??

My answer. Your mum!

We are dire.

Hughton out big time!!!![/quote]

6 pts from 12 = 6 pts from 4 games = 1.5 points per game = mid-table mediocrity.[/quote]
But thats 6 points from 4 teams in the bottom 10. We have harder games coming up, and the average points return from those will likely be less. So I think mid table is a little kind to us Crafty. We will be 14th-17th at best the end of this season. I''m sure it will be touch and go for even that!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Just a quick question, are Villa in a relegation fight with us?[/quote]Definitely [/quote]
Most definitely yes. Thank god we don''t have to play them every week though, them being our other bogey team.

So with all the doom and gloom both us and villa will go down with cardiff?

So thats our former, current and next manager all relegated??? Perhaps we should just wind the club up now eh

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]So with all the doom and gloom both us and villa will go down with cardiff?

So thats our former, current and next manager all relegated??? Perhaps we should just wind the club up now eh[/quote]
What does it matter how Vile and Cardiff are doing? We should be focused on ourselves. We are poor, and whether Lambert or Malky are doing well or not I couldn''t care less!

Lots of tweets from Villa fans tonight, interestingly saying pretty much the same about Lambert that you morons spout about Hughton./just saying.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]So with all the doom and gloom both us and villa will go down with cardiff? So thats our former, current and next manager all relegated??? Perhaps we should just wind the club up now eh[/quote]

What does it matter how Vile and Cardiff are doing? We should be focused on ourselves. We are poor, and whether Lambert or Malky are doing well or not I couldn''t care less!

[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]So with all the doom and gloom both us and villa will go down with cardiff? So thats our former, current and next manager all relegated??? Perhaps we should just wind the club up now eh[/quote]

[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]+41 43 366 10 70

[quote user="morty"]Lots of tweets from Villa fans tonight, interestingly saying pretty much the same about Lambert that you morons spout about Hughton./just saying.[/quote]

You are making me very moist tonight u handsome beast

Javier''s Deaf Translator - 1pt from two bottom three clubs is utter canine waste products.

------------

4 points*
I think it was meant in those run of 4 recent games. As it was labelled as an easier run in.