Sign in to follow this  
unique

Wearing gloves.......

Norwich City finished the game yesterday with three players wearing gloves - our ''star'' defensive midfielder and two of our defenders.

Whilst I would expect a Taraabt our a Berbatov to swan around with gloves on, I''''d like to think that in the current situation, our players would appear with their sleeves rolled up and an air of intent.

Quite frankly, Bassong has looked pretty tame and lethargic all season, the gloves do nothing to dispel this image.

[quote user="unique"]Norwich City finished the game yesterday with three players wearing gloves - our ''star'' defensive midfielder and two of our defenders.

Whilst I would expect a Taraabt our a Berbatov to swan around with gloves on, I''''d like to think that in the current situation, our players would appear with their sleeves rolled up and an air of intent.

Quite frankly, Bassong has looked pretty tame and lethargic all season, the gloves do nothing to dispel this image.[/quote]Personally I''m more concerned as to why Ruddy wasn''t one of the three Norwich players wearing gloves when the game finished. That would explain the soft goals we were conceding though.