Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

One Paul Lambert...............

[quote user="Barry the boy"]Villa are above us in the table with a very young squad. I think he is doing a good job.

But let''s focus on Norwich city please.[/quote]

same points above only on Goal difference

IN HUGHTON WE TRUST

Yes well I still chose to believe my nephew who is a Villa season ticket holder and Works in the Hospital where Lambert''s mate Petrov was having treatment, he told me he saw Lambert with his on eyes talking to Faulkner, days later he walks away from Norwich.,

Interesting in the contrasting fortunes of Brendan Rogers and Paul Lambert who seemed on a similar level when they left City and Swansea at the same time.Also interesting in that you never hear Lambert''s name mentioned when jobs become available now. I seem to remember him being heavily linked with Spurs just before he went to Villa but obviously Spurs interest has ''waned'' a tad.

[quote user="Barry the boy"]I can promise you that I am just myself. Does every new poster go through such a vetting?[/quote]

If it''s vetting you need, there is a poster called Kathy that can help.

Deluded Waveney mutters again "City 2nd I tend to ignore P and T. As another poster articulated the other day he isn''t the full ticket I mean seriously he isn''t!!!!"

Spits tea over screen as many have called you out. Join the 1stWizard queue seeking help for those conditions which really affects how you think and support a club.

Lamberts gone, he ain''t coming back - deal with it!

[quote user="Pitchforks & Torches"]Deluded Waveney mutters again "City 2nd I tend to ignore P and T. As another poster articulated the other day he isn''t the full ticket I mean seriously he isn''t!!!!"

Spits tea over screen as many have called you out. Join the 1stWizard queue seeking help for those conditions which really affects how you think and support a club.

I''ll drink to that.

[quote user="Shankslad"]

He walked out on Norwich

It isn''t working out for him

Surely Norwich Fans have a right to gloat?

[/quote]

Yeah. That seems fair enough after consecutive promotions from League 1 to the Premier League.

Interesting that some of us are not the only ones who thought that PL was onto a ''no lose'' situation by joining Villa, and his reputation would remain intact.

A big proportion of Villa fans still expect them to be a top six side. There will come a time when they are fed up of being mid-table/bottom half of the league and that''s when Lambert will probably do another runner....before he gets sacked.

I am glad there is only one paul lambert, Villa are welcome to him and I do not want to see him back here.    Would be like the return of mike walker - trying to revive a lost dream.