Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

FA Cup v Fulham.

I would have thought the club will be worried about the attendance for this game after yesterday especially as season ticket holders swerve games like this anyway. I reckon 14,000 tops.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I would have thought the club will be worried about the attendance for this game after yesterday especially as season ticket holders swerve games like this anyway. I reckon 14,000 tops.[/quote]I would expect some kind of kids for a quid type offer any day now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I would have thought the club will be worried about the attendance for this game after yesterday especially as season ticket holders swerve games like this anyway. I reckon 14,000 tops.[/quote]I would expect some kind of kids for a quid type offer any day now.[/quote]Already availableTickets are now on general sale priced at £15 for adults, £10 for over-65s and £1 for under-17s.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

That''s two of us trhen Kathy [Y]

[/quote]Damn them for making it affordable.I''ll think about it.

That''s two of us trhen Kathy [Y]

[/quote]

Not sure if I''ll be able to see Blanket Boulevard from the Snakepit but if I can I''ll wave.

Here''s another chance to lay that ghost to rest then! Last time we played them here in a cup match they won 4-0. I think we''ve played them once before in the FA Cup when we lost 1-2 in 1907/8. If I remember rightly that was Rickyyyyy''s first game...

Here''s another chance to lay that ghost to rest then! Last time we played them here in a cup match they won 4-0. I think we''ve played them once before in the FA Cup when we lost 1-2 in 1907/8. If I remember rightly that was Rickyyyyy''s first game...

[/quote]Cheeky F........r.[A]I''ve got my ticket Nigel, ten quid for old timers.[;)]I''m not looking for a cup run now that the league has assumed such importance but it would be nice to lay the Fulham ghost then we can at last treat fixtures against them like any other club.[:D]