Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Looks like we have to win now

With manure messing it up it looks like we will have to win at fulham now as a i think the baggies will beat pompy , as i think the other 2 games will be draws , grrrrrrrrr typical manure the only time i wanted them to win they draw.

But it''s nice to know that if we win no one can catch us, it would be far worse to go down there knowing that a win may not be enough. Now the players will be going all out to get the three points. As the lukc is going our way I expect Jonson to rise like a salmon in the last minute and plant one past Van Der Sar

I wouldn''t be so sure about that Pompey prediction! If they win, they could potentially finish in 14th which would net them another million pounds. The race for places is not over in the bottom half by any means.
Poor display by Man U and Ferguson as well yesterday - he''s allowed to do it to us, but nobody else . They were useless yesterday and couldn''t hit the target despite 20 shots on goal in one half! I think that they might have a repeat performance next week with nothing to play for and rest the big players for the FA Cup Final.
I''m unsure about Palace-Charlton as well given the unpredictability of the Addick''s results in recent weeks, so a draw would be nice, but as you say, a win for us would be perfect and end our away wins duck!

i would like to know how many chances man utd had on goal ? in the first half ???

that keeper who came on as a sub how did he manage to pull that many saves off arghhhhhhhhh

Worthy and the players know what they have to do now - win!  Can Norwich win their first game of the season away to keep them in the Premiership?  I sincerely hope so.......

Come on you Yellows

and of course we WILL win!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see when West Brom scored yesterday? The guy who scored did a flip and then started to wave his hands around to the croud. What a total show off! Man U had the best chances by far!!!!!