Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

RVW rumour

TracyJacks wrote the following post at 15/12/2013 6:36 PM:

Worries me that people actually believe this.

I don''t think anybody actually does Tracy

Ive heard this rumour as well.He will never kick a ball again for us.There was a Dutch website linking him to a high profile move to Ipswich Town :(

I am begining to wonder how many relapses a sore toe can possibly have , how many times is that now we have heard he will be ok for the next game only for another no show .As for all those going on about seeing him up top with Hooper , in your dreams , no way will Hughton ever pair them up , unless one comes on as a sub for the last 5 mins of course.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

I''m not one rumour spreading [/quote]

So posting a rumour on a message board does not count as rumour spreading?........... Err OK then ;-)

the bristol nest wrote the following post at 15/12/2013 9:16 PM:

I have heard that he has a sore toe.

Bit of Savlon will do the trick

I have heard that  RVW has had a fall out with Hughton over RVW''s attitude and that Hughton won''t play RVW until he is happy with that situation and the toe injury is just a smokescreen now.

I''ve heard that Nigel Worthington has got the scans to prove it and chase said that there is no way he is getting sold to Blackburn. End

The one think that makes my blood boil more than this kind of speculation is the fact that some of you cannot see that we have a great strikeforce.

I have been sure all along that we signed the right players but that Hughton insisted in playing the wrong formation to get them involved and getting goals.

Thankfully now he has been playing Fer further forward will an eye for a short pass (like the great chance Hooper had second half yesterday) and Elmander to give Hooper support and he is starting to look a steal at 5m

I am sure that Ricky will flourish in a similar set up.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Not sure who is stupider the people who create this nonsense or the people who believe it.[/quote]

Never a truer word spoken. He is injured plain and simple if you follow him on twitter his attitude is bang on. He will be playing or available for selection for the Sunderland game

Yep, he is well worth following on twitter, he comes across as a nice lad who is really desperate to get back, and why shouldn''t he be?

Twitter? Just words!!! Anyone can SAY the right things. Someone told me that their friends brothers girlfriend saw him the other day and he wasn''t even limping or grimacing as he walked.

We should get him to take a lie detector test on the Jeremy Kyle show.

The Young One = "I have heard that  RVW has had a fall out with Hughton over RVW''s attitude and that Hughton won''t play RVW until he is happy with that situation and the toe injury is just a smokescreen now."

I''ve also heard that pigs can fly.

He''s injured. He''s been spotted wearing a cast on his foot. Toe injuries can be problematic. Why can''t people get their heads around these facts instead of gossiping?

quote Warren Hill "Someone told me that their friends brothers girlfriend saw him the other day and he wasn''t even limping or grimacing as he walked."

Are you sure it wasn''t your friends brothers girlfriends aunties best friends dog? ;)

Toe injuries can be problematic. He might not have been limping but that doesn''t answer whether he can kick a ball yet!

Leroy Fer ‏@LeroyFer10 13 Dec

Hope my bro @RvWolfswinkel9 can make his first minutes on sunday, after his injury! #TheWolfIsBack @NorwichCityFC

Retweeted by RickyvanWolfswinkel

Tweeter by Fer, and retweeted by RVW on Friday. No smokescreen, a genuine unfortunate problematic foot injury which has niggled him out. In truth he''s needed a bit of beefing up for the Prem, and hopefully in his time out they''ve been working on this too.

He should be in the squad next week and is definitely back training.

Unsure why he wasn''t in squad Saturday, presume it was a week too soon for him

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]I don''t think RVW will be here for very long, but I don''t think he will be gone in January. I think RVW and Fer will be here for one season. Especially Fer.[/quote]

Would take incredibly large bids to convince Norwich to sell either of those players and neither has performed yet to justify that type of money.

Norwich have more money than pretty much any club in Europe outside of the Champions League (and more money than a lot who are competing in that competition) - there is no way a team like Lazio could afford a bid big enough to tempt Norwich to sell right now and with Fer and RvW on long-term contracts neither could really force a move yet. 

Once these players get into the last 18 months of their contract and if they make it clear they won''t sign an extenstion then we might see them sold on - but until then I highly doubt either will leave unless the club want them to go.