Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

RVW rumour

The guy who constantly tweets his support for the club... and how much he wants to be back playing and loves the city?Who has been our most expensive signing of all time and yet to really prove himself at all in the biggest league in the world?Yeah ok then..

I was thinking at the match that if he does go, and I think there''s a real chance of that happening, what are the club going to do about all those poor folk that forked out on the special shirt deal for him???

You can peel them names off no bother. I used to have "Fotheringham" on mine but peeled most of them off when he turned out to be sh@t and just had a shirt saying "other" for the season.

I bet this is a load of tosh, but it says a lot. He''s been injured for 3 months but however you dress it up, he has 1 goal in half a season. Not good enough. I have faith he''ll come back and establish himself with Hooper and that we''ve been incredibly unfortunate not too have been able to try it yet.

Either way, I hope the club will let me change my shirt to Hooper if RVW does leave!

[quote user="SYG"]Who cares! Hasn''t done anything when he has played[/quote]

Apart from scoring and looking classy despite getting little to no service. Had a great game against Chelsea before his injury...

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Heard this WEEKS ago.

Won''t play for us again.[/quote]

same heard this ages ago unfortunately...

Someone should tell Hughton then (from today''s post match interview);

"..from the strikers. Whether it be Ricky or Luciano or Johan, Gary.."

Another load of fabricated bullshit from one of our idiot fans no doubt.

What utter nonsense, and almost certainly put about by those from binland.

That lot have been praying that RVW fails at City.

That we should sign an £8.5m Dutch international striker whilst they have to settle for carthorse Frank Nouble at about £50, 000 max. just emphasises the gap that has opened up between the two clubs.They are hurting as a result and need to resort to desperate measures .

The grapes continue to grow sour in the backwaters of Sleepy Suffolk.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="SYG"]Who cares! Hasn''t done anything when he has played[/quote]

Apart from scoring and looking classy despite getting little to no service. Had a great game against Chelsea before his injury...[/quote]

This sort of sums it up, has looked good playing up on his own, willing to run the channels and a really promising future and yet people think we are going to pay him to leave....what a load of old shit!

Some of our fans are derpy as hell. Easily lead to go with it.

Watching too many episodes of the x files

Maybe there was a player revolt to force him out as the majority of the squad think chips should not be served with mayo....I blame Hoots!

Nope, genuinely stupid

How about recalling Morison/Tierney or lambert giving grant him a smack after the Wigan game a couple of years ago

Some fans just love te drama don''t they. Doesn''t make them any less idiots though.

All clubs have them. Reference: zaha and David moyes'' daughter.

Ridiculous.

Met him in the pub during the man city away, was advised to rest injury and not travel, yet turned up and watched the entire 90 minutes conceding seven! Genuinely looked like a proper supporter!

He had a tough task playing as a loan striker and I''m really looking forward to seeing him in action up top with hooper!

Ricky cost £8.5 m and is on a four year contract.

Just assuming for one silly, charitable moment that this nonsense has some foundation, buying Ricky out would cost north of £12m.

Who exactly is paying this money and why are we agreeing to it?

"Ricky cost £8.5 m and is on a four year contract.

Just assuming for one silly, charitable moment that this nonsense has some foundation, buying Ricky out would cost north of £12m.

Who exactly is paying this money and why are we agreeing to it?"

Quote CC.

Exactly.

This thread annoys me by it''s very stupidity.

It should be pulled.

"Thank you for your insults lol.

I''m not one rumour spreading nor have I said I believe this, I simply asked if anyone had heard this."

Fair do''s. Wrong to shoot the messenger and, as I said, the rumour probably started in binland.