Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Was Hughton warching the same game as me?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]it was Boxing day and it was Fulham, those are facts.[/quote]I''ve heard it all now, what a load of old baloney.[/quote]Would that be the same baloney as all the other Boxing Days dating back to 1987 or do you have some other baloney in mind.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]it was Boxing day and it was Fulham, those are facts.[/quote]I''ve heard it all now, what a load of old baloney.[/quote]Oh wasn''t it Boxing day on the 26th this year? Didn''t we play Fulham?

What next, we lose every game in January because there''s a J in the month. Bogey teams and dates are nothing more than superstition - different players, different managers, different circumstances, different years. We didn''t beat Fulham because we were rubbish and they were better than us.It had nothing to do with history.  You could argue equally that Man City & the last day of the season was an equally ominous opponent/date but that didn''t seem to matter much on the last day of last season.

[quote user="Making Plans"]What next, we lose every game in January because there''s a J in the month. Bogey teams and dates are nothing more than superstition - different players, different managers, different circumstances, different years. We didn''t beat Fulham because we were rubbish and they were better than us.It had nothing to do with history.  You could argue equally that Man City & the last day of the season was an equally ominous opponent/date but that didn''t seem to matter much on the last day of last season.

[/quote]Pretty sure, if you read my earlier post I said we didn''t beat Fulham because we weren''t good enough.I don''t think anyone is implying otherwise.