Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

wet panter alert

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Time to smell the coffee and realise that the team is dying by a thousand cuts under the manager. Very slow but very sure he will relegate the club.     [/quote]Get down the bookies and put some money on it if you''re that sure then.I have just checked and you can get 3/1 on Coral[Y]

The life is being sucked out of the players and the fanbase by this awful, boring manager and his two sidekicks.

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Time to smell the coffee and realise that the team is dying by a thousand cuts under the manager. Very slow but very sure he will relegate the club.     [/quote]Get down the bookies and put some money on it if you''re that sure then.I have just checked and you can get 3/1 on Coral[Y][/quote]

tell you what morty, you are so sure lets make it a good bet. Put your house up with mine and the winner takes all. Now that is a bet.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Time to smell the coffee and realise that the team is dying by a thousand cuts under the manager. Very slow but very sure he will relegate the club.     [/quote]Get down the bookies and put some money on it if you''re that sure then.I have just checked and you can get 3/1 on Coral[Y][/quote]

tell you what morty, you are so sure lets make it a good bet. Put your house up with mine and the winner takes all. Now that is a bet.

[/quote]You are just being silly, you know and I know that you wouldn''t do that.But I bet someone 50 quid after the Cardiff game that we would stay up, and I fully expect to collect on it.

So, just to reiterate, we will not get relegated.Feel free to drag this up if we do and I shall gladly eat humble pie. And you can be smugly proud[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

[/quote]You are just being silly, you know and I know that you wouldn''t do that.But I bet someone 50 quid after the Cardiff game that we would stay up, and I fully expect to collect on it.[/quote]
Now that''s a bet! Morty was always going to decline. If he was that confident, he''d have nothing to lose by agreeing whether it was for real or not. Makes me laugh [Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

[/quote]You are just being silly, you know and I know that you wouldn''t do that.But I bet someone 50 quid after the Cardiff game that we would stay up, and I fully expect to collect on it.[/quote]
Now that''s a bet! Morty was always going to decline. If he was that confident, he''d have nothing to lose by agreeing whether it was for real or not. Makes me laugh [Y]
[/quote]Grow up.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

[/quote]Grow up.[/quote]
Allllllllright mate [;)]

Just to be clear "not being relegated" is not the same as success or the manager having done a good job this season. That''s the whole problem with Hughton. We could finish 16th and if we''ve played well and performed to our potential then he''s done a good job but if we finish 16th having played as we have this far for the whole season that does not mean Hughton has done a good job or is good enough to be our manager.

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

Do you know I wont do that. We have never met you don''t know that I wouldn''t do that. I would you do the bet you wont.     

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Just to be clear "not being relegated" is not the same as success or the manager having done a good job this season. That''s the whole problem with Hughton. We could finish 16th and if we''ve played well and performed to our potential then he''s done a good job but if we finish 16th having played as we have this far for the whole season that does not mean Hughton has done a good job or is good enough to be our manager.[/quote]
Totally agree Jim. Someone said earlier that we have never really outplayed another team start to finish with a result under CH, and I think that is true. Whether we win a scrappy 1-0 or just lose out like today by the odd goal, its almost a separate thing to playing the game well. Which we do not.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"][quote user="morty"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

Do you know I wont do that. We have never met you don''t know that I wouldn''t do that. I would you do the bet you wont.     

[/quote]You would bet your house that Norwich city will be relegated this season?Sure lol[Y]

Yes Morty I agree we won''t get relegated.

But Hughton is seriously upsetting a lot of people. It''s hard to find any kind of motivation to go to Carrow Road on Saturday expecting nothing else than a thrashing. Which is horrible. I''m not expecting perfect attacking displays with 5 goal wins every match. I''m not expecting everything to go our way.

But I''d like every now and then for us to have a whole good game, not just half a game. For us to actually step it up a gear against a team we have a very good chance of beating at home. We lost today against a poor side, we drew with an out of form Swansea, limped past Palace and failed to score despite an abundance of chances against Cardiff. It''s not great. And West Ham we had a shocking first half before a fine second. And that kind of sums up my feeling, we can play good football. We do have some quality players and some good ideas. Why is that only shown every now and then?

Why does Fer get left on when all he''s doing is giving the ball away? Would have been better off, quite seriously, playing Martin or someone out of position in CM, or just an extra CB. Fer was. Complete liability today, probably down to fitness issues. And he''ll probably start again on Sarurday. The FBs seem to have given up defensive duties, Ruddy is off colour. Hooper has no more than two chances a game. No one crosses to where the striker actually is. And worst of all, a lot of the time It just looks like the players aren''t up for it. It''s horrible.

I love Norwich City, I''ve seen our team relegated to League one. Suffer humiliation against Fulham to send us down from the PL in 05. Seen Roeder discard Hucks. Seen some shocking players. And despite what we have now being a hundred times better than most of that, its now that seems utterly depressing.

Unfortunately this is going to go on all season. A good result and it goes quiet a poor result and the board is back in meltdown.

[quote user="ricardo"]Unfortunately this is going to go on all season. A good result and it goes quiet a poor result and the board is back in meltdown.[/quote]It reminds me of a slightly pre-menstrual teenage girl, one minute up, the next in tears.

Morty you are so far the other way to some of these posters it makes you nearly as bad.

The team is not perfect, and I know you know that. People are going to complain and rightfully so. Some do go well over the top, but ignore them. Surely you weren''t happy with today''s performance? But instead of trying to discuss why that is, all I''ve seen from you is the usual ''negative/Hughton outers/troll/whatever'' bashing, you may have given more of your opinion than I''m giving you credit for. But you know we didn''t play well, and know things are far form perfect. In fact they are far from what I expect average should be for us with the players we have and with a manager with Hughton''s reputation.

Some genuine fans are just upset and disappointed and want to vent that. Some are on a wind up. Either way what''s the point just having a dig at them?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Morty you are so far the other way to some of these posters it makes you nearly as bad.

The team is not perfect, and I know you know that. People are going to complain and rightfully so. Some do go well over the top, but ignore them. Surely you weren''t happy with today''s performance? But instead of trying to discuss why that is, all I''ve seen from you is the usual ''negative/Hughton outers/troll/whatever'' bashing, you may have given more of your opinion than I''m giving you credit for. But you know we didn''t play well, and know things are far form perfect. In fact they are far from what I expect average should be for us with the players we have and with a manager with Hughton''s reputation.

Some genuine fans are just upset and disappointed and want to vent that. Some are on a wind up. Either way what''s the point just having a dig at them?[/quote]Point out where I said the team is perfect? I have already said I''m not happy with the performance, but I''m not going to cry about it, its football, you win some, you lose some. I hate the hypocrisy of these people who vanish when we play well, but whine like bitches because we have lost a game.The point is balance.

I never said you said the team was perfect, I said I know your know they aren''t.

And ''Its football, you win some, you lose some''. Fine, but personally football means a bit more to me than that, and clearly it does too you. So don''t try and make it out to be as simple as that.

And these people you talk about, just feel superior to them. They clearly don''t have a clue. I''ve found recently it''s much easier just to ignore these strange kinds of people and know you''re definitely at least a bit better than this person. It''s quite nice for me since I''m very very self critical.

Some people want to moan about everything when we lose, I''d rather try and find the positives but it does get hard. Some people, for some completely alien to me reason, don''t. And they want to complain and moan about everything and act like it''s the end of the world.

Balance would be lovely, but if you want some balance on here we probably need to see it on the pitch, my biggest complaint this season is a huge huge lack of consistency.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I never said you said the team was perfect, I said I know your know they aren''t.

And ''Its football, you win some, you lose some''. Fine, but personally football means a bit more to me than that, and clearly it does too you. So don''t try and make it out to be as simple as that.

And these people you talk about, just feel superior to them. They clearly don''t have a clue. I''ve found recently it''s much easier just to ignore these strange kinds of people and know you''re definitely at least a bit better than this person. It''s quite nice for me since I''m very very self critical.

Some people want to moan about everything when we lose, I''d rather try and find the positives but it does get hard. Some people, for some completely alien to me reason, don''t. And they want to complain and moan about everything and act like it''s the end of the world.

Balance would be lovely, but if you want some balance on here we probably need to see it on the pitch, my biggest complaint this season is a huge huge lack of consistency.[/quote]Whatever works for you buddy, now if you have finished lecturing me....

The performance was not perfect Ginger, but there is no need to make a point of it mate, there are enough pant wetters on here without you joining them.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Oh the irony Morty...[/quote]Whatever you say fella, you know best[Y]

[quote user="Vanwink"]The performance was not perfect Ginger, but there is no need to make a point of it mate, there are enough pant wetters on here without you joining them.[/quote]
Hate to stir a fight up, but aren''t you in the out camp van wink?

In the eyes of the no passion happy claps it does.

They have no passion to us doing well. They''re happy enough to have a team.

Oh look, we scored.....clap clap clap......oh darn, they scored......clap clap clap......oooh they scored again as they outplayed us.....clap clap clap......game over......clap clap clap.....we''re lucky to have a team in the Prem.....clap clap clap.....I think I''ll go on the PinkUn and clap for us some more.