Sign in to follow this  

Oh deary dear!

It is funny two years on from the Villa fans chanting Lamberts name during our final home game to this!

Sorry wiz but I for one don''t want him back, he marked his cards when he left, I don''t want a manager to match the players, just here for the money!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

What on earth have they done to our dream team, get them back pronto .

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=55429&start=1

[/quote]

Sounds like they have been found out, and are frustrated that they are out of their depth.

Just like they would have been had they stayed another season with us.

Aint karma a bitch?
[/quote]

Spot on Morty!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=55429&start=1

[/quote]

Sounds like they have been found out, and are frustrated that they are out of their depth.

Aint karma a bitch?
[/quote]

You''re right of course morty, but Cully was never like that here, it must be vile at Villa atm.[:D]

I think that whole Viler thread just shows what''s wrong with Premier League football.Fans at the ground are incidental to running a Premier League club, they are just there to look good on the TV, but they actually add very little to the financial running of the club. You would find similar threads on every team''s forum from Swansea downwards.

[quote user="whoareyou"]I think that whole Viler thread just shows what''s wrong with Premier League football.Fans at the ground are incidental to running a Premier League club, they are just there to look good on the TV, but they actually add very little to the financial running of the club. You would find similar threads on every team''s forum from Swansea downwards.

[/quote]
100% agree. Hence the stadium expansion very low priority.  Not good for business, ie a waste of money for the meagre return. 

The truth is that Lambert is doing a reasonable job at Villa but is falling short of the fans expectations. The same as Hughton is here. Their result this weekend was worse than ours. But they have Swans at home this weekend while we have Man U. I think that puts a little more pressure on Lambert than Hughton but defeat for either won''t be pretty.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Aint karma a bitch?
[/quote]

You''re right of course morty, but Cully was never like that here, it must be vile at Villa atm.[:D]

[/quote]

No viler that you want to make it for Hughton. No doubt there are Lambert haters at Villa who want to "Drive the Sod out". You are selective in your empathy and sensitivity as well as in your bullying.

Or is it called hypocrisy?

This whole situation hasn''t gone well for either club, has it? I think next season both Lambert and Hughton will be back managing in the championship with or without their current clubs.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]That Waveney bloke calls him the Messiah - looks like it can be shortened to Mess![/quote]

Indeed I still have a feeling that when hapless is time is up mcnasty and the Messiah will kiss and make up and all will be right with our club again

[quote user="Waveney canary"][quote user="Jack Flash"]That Waveney bloke calls him the Messiah - looks like it can be shortened to Mess![/quote]

Indeed I still have a feeling that when hapless is time is up mcnasty and the Messiah will kiss and make up and all will be right with our club again[/quote]

More chance of being struck by lightening.

[quote user="Waveney canary"][quote user="Jack Flash"]That Waveney bloke calls him the Messiah - looks like it can be shortened to Mess![/quote]

Indeed I still have a feeling that when hapless is time is up mcnasty and the Messiah will kiss and make up and all will be right with our club again[/quote]Your Messiah bloke... Lovin'' the way he''s started dressing like Chris Hughton with his grey pullovers and quilted jackets. Good Championship manager, wholly out of his depth in the Prem though, no good to us even if we had a vacancy not that we''d touch him with a bargepole mind you.

How quickly the plastic fans forget about what the Messiah did for the club. I am of course assuming they supported the club when we slipped into the 3rd tier of English football in the first place.

Two back to back promotions and some of the most attacking football imaginable. All those late goals and passion from the players

I would love to have those days back

[quote user="Waveney canary"]How quickly the plastic fans forget about what the Messiah did for the club. I am of course assuming they supported the club when we slipped into the 3rd tier of English football in the first place.

Two back to back promotions and some of the most attacking football imaginable. All those late goals and passion from the players

I would love to have those days back[/quote]Yep, a lower league poster pining for our lower league days.He should be asking Coventry and Portsmmouth fans how they are enjoying things...........

How quickly the plastic fans forget about what the Messiah did for the club. I am of course assuming they supported the club when we slipped into the 3rd tier of English football in the first place.

I would love to have those days back

Hughton out the Messiah back.

Though i am sure your whole account is a wind up he isn''t inspiring much attacking play and passion at Villa is he?

Waveney.....isnt that what everyone thought when mike came back. is there such a thing as the the return of a mesiah or must they stay gone in order to stay a messiah?

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]mike walker that is.[/quote]

I get the point re walker but we are talking about the potential return of our greatest ever manager. Things would be different

I`m a fairly moderate sort of fella when it comes to theses forum`s, so don`t tend to post forcefully either way, but I am quite sure about the fact we won`t see Lambert back here, regardless of what he achieved previously.

I don''t get where you are coming from Waveney.

We have a manager here already, who has taken us to a higher position than the ''Messiah'' ever did.

What''s not too like?