Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Something I heard today...

Becchio to Burnley on loan or permanent as part of any deal to bring Danny Ings to Norwich.

This is the first rumour I''ve ever posted on here so if this deal doesn''t happen come the 1st Feb, I expect to be castrated. Like I say though, just something I heard.

Sounds plausible we may have enquired but I would be stunned if Burnley, with £90 million of sky cash on the horizon, let their leading scorer go for a player who has seen 15 minutes of league action this season.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Midfield is our problem not strikers i think that and RB will be the positions we focus on if any.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Think hooper and rvw can get goals if only the midfield gave them some decent chances , rather than scraps every game.

The final ball this year from wingers has been terrible ,

Right back Defo need 2 , Whittaker too slow and Martin not prem quality in my opinion !!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Midfield is our problem not strikers i think that and RB will be the positions we focus on if any.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Think hooper and rvw can get goals if only the midfield gave them some decent chances , rather than scraps every game.

The final ball this year from wingers has been terrible ,

Right back Defo need 2 , Whittaker too slow and Martin not prem quality in my opinion !!

that feels like a good deal for us, so would take it, but not at the expense of getting a creative cm.

Right backs - we really can wait until the summer for that, few goals conceded due to either RB despite their inconsistencies (more through the LB slot and more again through the middle)

Attack cm and a tettey alternative the priorities