Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Half way comparison not good reading

assuming we lose today we will have 19 points at the halfway stage. At the same point last season we had 25. Looking this up today has shocked me somewhat and does not bode well for the second half of the season. That said i think teams will need less points to stay up this season and 36 may well be enough

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]assuming we lose today we will have 19 points at the halfway stage. At the same point last season we had 25. Looking this up today has shocked me somewhat and does not bode well for the second half of the season. That said i think teams will need less points to stay up this season and 36 may well be enough[/quote]
It would not be good reading at all. 
On the up side we have not yet lost today - albeit I am sure the pundits have us down for a loss, and we were not good in the second half of last season - well not till the last two games changed the picture, so plenty of room for improvement.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I''d make about 21 par for our objectives for the season, so not great but not awful IMO.[/quote]

Why on earth would our objectives for this season be less points than the previous two seasons?

[quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I''d make about 21 par for our objectives for the season, so not great but not awful IMO.[/quote]

Why on earth would our objectives for this season be less points than the previous two seasons?[/quote]Because I like to set low expectations. It makes it easier to overachieve. [;)]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I''d make about 21 par for our objectives for the season, so not great but not awful IMO.[/quote]

Why on earth would our objectives for this season be less points than the previous two seasons?[/quote]Because I like to set low expectations. It makes it easier to overachieve. [;)][/quote]

Then you must be a salesman with a weak boss and I win my 5 pounds.