Sign in to follow this  
?

Tag Yourself

http://fanpic.huggity.com/262-2013-aviva-uk-norwich-city-fulham/app/index.php?x=141636.43220833852&y=13080.590639930428&id=1073051756&Not sure if this has been seen or posted by anyone yet, although a quick scan of the posts on the first page came up empty.We don''t look a very happy bunch, do we? Can''t for the life of me think why... ;-)

Oops, just noticed it''s on the Pinkun homepage. That''ll teach me for bookmarking straight to the forum.

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Done mine.

No, we don''t look a happy bunch and that was 3.10 when we weren''t playing too badly!![/quote]Done mine too.I look cold!

Just done mine. I look a bit f@cked off, bearing in mind it was 0-0 at the time. Love to know what I looked like at full time.

A step up from trying to recognise yourself in the photos for the Pink''s weekly ''Spot the Ball'' competition.

I remember thinking that I had seen myself in one of these once and pointed the blurred image out to my old mother.

"Oh yes. You do look well" she replied.

Bless.

It''s no wonder the atmosphere is rubbish,it looks like the average age of the Norwich fan is about 70 !

Quite a few pictured yawning their heads off.  The perfect time capsule of the Hughton era.

I appear to be laughing...obviously I was aware of what was going to happen over the 90. Well if you can''t laugh...