Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

3 points on New Years Day or its the end of an era

I think the team can do it. ....Especially after a hard fought performance today. But I will be amazed if Chris Hughton stays in his job if we lose with the transfer window open for a month and us staring below nervously in 17th position. I just can''t see the board not acting. This game is far more important than today''s match.

Does anyone else feel above all this is a must win match and the most important one in CH''s Norwich career? Or that the board will stick within no matter what?

The board will stick with Hughton.

Time is short to make a change and a planned impact on the transfer market. It would mean the board would need to already have somebody lined up. That in my view is unlikely.

We will be in a relegation struggle under Hughton, we may even succumb, but he may also just be our best chance of avoiding the drop.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Play vs palace how we did today and we will hammer them[/quote]

This will not happen, Palace will approach their game against us in a very different way that united approach us. Not to mention have we even looked half decent in most away games. I''ll be happy with a ground out 1 nil win although if I said I was confident of it I''d say no.

We should keep him to lure in more talent that likes him during the window and then send him packing once they''re signed.

Then bring in a manager who will use the acquired talent properly.

We had 3 strikers on the bench today. What the he''ll for?

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Who else was there to go on the bench?

We are down to the bare bones in midfield.[/quote]

David Fox oh wait a minute some hapless idiot let him out on loan!!!!!!!

Should be gone before then - too many chances already. Cannot believe how many times he puts out a side that doesn''t perform - preparation and motivation appears beyond the management team.

[quote user="Waveney canary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Who else was there to go on the bench?

We are down to the bare bones in midfield.[/quote]

David Fox oh wait a minute some hapless idiot let him out on loan!!!!!!![/quote]

Fox has been an unused substitute for Barnsley in their last 6 games, not really going to be the answer for us is he?

"Who else was there to go on the bench?"

And like I said before..... Hughton is partially to blame for that, because he has chosen to retain only 22 over 21''s.

He could have had a squad of 25 if he wanted to, chose not to.

Most other teams in this league do register a full 25.

That''s why 4 or 5 injuries have crippled us. That''s why other teams register a full 25.

[quote user="NWCoastCanary"]Should be gone before then - too many chances already. Cannot believe how many times he puts out a side that doesn''t perform - preparation and motivation appears beyond the management team.[/quote]

Mcnally out!!!!

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]The board will stick with Hughton. Time is short to make a change and a planned impact on the transfer market. It would mean the board would need to already have somebody lined up. That in my view is unlikely. We will be in a relegation struggle under Hughton, we may even succumb, but he may also just be our best chance of avoiding the drop.[/quote]

Then they are just as accountable too.[:@]