Sign in to follow this  
Monty13

What are the inevitable complaints going to be?

No moaning here, just gutted and football is a results driven business. We are not getting the results. It''s all well saying we played ok etc but we lost both games at home! I am sorry, not moaning but VERY WORRIED the next game now becomes must win...

Nor from me - best we''ve played for a long time in my view.

Selection right, good ball retention, much crisper passing, higher tempo, better energy, better width.

Now just keep hoolahan in when Howson comes back and drop BJ and maintain those performance levels for other matches and I see little to moan about.

I seriously do not understand how the players can perform so wretchedly on Thursday and so much more impressively 48 hours later - but I sincerely hope we see more of this in hey he second half of the season

The boos for the substitution of an injured Hooper for RVW were an embarrassment but the way - as are are some of the negative nonsense on here. But then I''m used to that by now

[quote user="killiecanary"]Nor from me - best we''ve played for a long time in my view.

Selection right, good ball retention, much crisper passing, higher tempo, better energy, better width.

Now just keep hoolahan in when Howson comes back and drop BJ and maintain those performance levels for other matches and I see little to moan about.

I seriously do not understand how the players can perform so wretchedly on Thursday and so much more impressively 48 hours later - but I sincerely hope we see more of this in hey he second half of the season

The boos for the substitution of an injured Hooper for RVW were an embarrassment but the way - as are are some of the negative nonsense on here. But then I''m used to that by now[/quote]

You clearly went to a different game to the rest of us

No Waveney - I was at the match and I am quite happy with my view thank you.

However having read most of the turd you spout on here I am less convinced that you were at the match - weren''t Ipsh1t playing today?

However, I do feel happy that if you are in disagreement with me then I must be doing something right...

[quote user="Samwam27"]Most people on here are always negative. 1-0 is very respectable against the Champions and a team on a very good run. Stats suggest we have out shot Man U today. Just need some consistency against C Palace [/quote]How little Norwich of you...

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]9 wins in 40 league games now.[/quote]

Sorry I thought we had only played 19 games this season...

Uruguay havent won a world cup since the 50s....

It''s really depressing that our Board won''t act. Most other struggling teams have did the right thing but little ole norwich is alive and kicking with mcnasty and the stowmarket 2

How little Norwich of me.. erm I''ve been a staunch supporter for over 35 years. SO what qualifies then?And are you then going to attack just about every other poster on here, because, erm they''re all quite negative, and pretty fed up, like me with the inconsistency!

Top performance today and we really should have been in front at half time. The Hooper sub that got roundly booed was for an injury so again no complaints. But that is today, this should have been the performance against Fulham and must be the performance against Palace, which is now must win in my opinion.