Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Sky's Game of the Day!

Believe it or not, today''s game at Carrow Road has been designated the Game of the Day, and the full game can be seen again, at 8pm on Sky Sports 1 (or on a stream if you haven''t got Sky)

Lol. A day when there was a 3-3 draw and a 6-0 victory for a newly promoted side and surprise, surprise United win 1-0 and it''s game of the day! Pathetic Sky.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Is it because the 3-3 draw was in BT sports by any chance?[/quote]No mate it was on Sky I watched it and W Ham were atrocious, got relegation writ large all over them.I also watched the Cardiff Sunderland stream whilst posting on here. Dear oh dear, Cardiff bottle a 2 goal lead in the final 7 minutes.I think I''ve seen at least 2 of the fallers today and I don''t mean at CR.

Maybe it actually was the best game, now that''s a thought. How could Norwich be involved in the best game of the day? Well, I was there and it was a competitive game, which was great to watch, and despite a narrow loss, it gives me confidence about the rest of the season, provided we steer clear of the dreaded 4-4-2! and stick with Wes in the hole.