Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Could

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Could the Palace game be Hughton''s last game if city lose ? [/quote]

If we lose?.......bloody hope so, he shouldn''t be here now imo.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Could the Palace game be Hughton''s last game if city lose ? [/quote]

[/quote]Seriously Wiz, you must have something better to do in your life, than patrolling these boards being a odious boring troll.We know your opinion, its worthless, bore off.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Seriously Wiz, you must have something better to do in your life, than patrolling these boards being a odious boring troll.

We know your opinion, its worthless, bore off.
[/quote]

Why, because you disagree with it?

Bore off yourself.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Seriously Wiz, you must have something better to do in your life, than patrolling these boards being a odious boring troll.We know your opinion, its worthless, bore off.[/quote]

Why, because you disagree with it?

Bore off yourself.

[/quote]Because you spout the same crap in every single thread, tedius as hell now.

At least Wiz on the odd occasion talks some sense. I don''t agree that Malky is the answer, but I know for sure the answer isn''t Hughton.

unfortunately wiz is always wrong until he is proven wrong by everyone, then he pretends to be right for a while, then returns to being wrong. It''s just something you have to ignore, his opinion is pretty much worthless, though i guess so is everyone else''s on a forum

[quote user="Matt Juler"]At least Wiz on the odd occasion talks some sense. I don''t agree that Malky is the answer, but I know for sure the answer isn''t Hughton.[/quote]You''re really losing the plot if you''re finding yourself agreeing with Wiz.[:)]

The board are getting so pig headed about their support for hapless I don''t think no matter how bad it gets they won''t sack him even if it is obvious we will get relegated

I don''t see it.....looks like they will be given well into the 2nd half of this season before any decision is probably made. By then it''ll be too late and we''ll have to accept that Championship status will be ours in 2014-15

Hang on, so any thread Wiz replies on instantly gets turned into people having digs at him. Because he replied to the OP? His opinion may be worthless, but no more worthless than anybody elses.

as for the OP, i hope so, but would rather we won so it wasn''t an issue

[quote user="Waveney canary"]The board are getting so pig headed about their support for hapless I don''t think no matter how bad it gets they won''t sack him even if it is obvious we will get relegated[/quote]He will still be here in May so you''ve got months left to pursue your vendetta.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Waveney canary"]The board are getting so pig headed about their support for hapless I don''t think no matter how bad it gets they won''t sack him even if it is obvious we will get relegated[/quote]He will still be here in May so you''ve got months left to pursue your vendetta.[:D][/quote]

That is a depressing thought another 5 months before the possibility of the return of the Messiah. That is almost to much to take

[quote user="Waveney canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Waveney canary"]The board are getting so pig headed about their support for hapless I don''t think no matter how bad it gets they won''t sack him even if it is obvious we will get relegated[/quote]He will still be here in May so you''ve got months left to pursue your vendetta.[:D][/quote]

That is a depressing thought another 5 months before the possibility of the return of the Messiah. That is almost to much to take[/quote]

I''m sure you can wait. Villa had 27% possession today.Even the ball boys saw more of the ball than that.

If it''s Lambert you are referring to - he isn''t coming back (although given his run of "form" at Villa, even cheapskate Randy Lerner might make him "available")