Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Norwich vs Manchester predictions

so what do people think about the result today, think from thursday we can presume we will lose.

so i feel we will score but it with be 1-3 to Manchester utd

I had somehow convinced myself that Man Utd were having a poor season, until I realised that they have won their last 5 games.I have to admit, even I am struggling to be optimistic about this one.

We will lose. We may score a consulation goal. Fans will get very upset. Canary Call will turn into an even bigger whinge-fest. The atmosphere will be questionned as to its reason for not turning up. The subs will generate more noise from the Snakepit than the team on the pitch. Baseball caps and sunglasses will be essential gear for those in the Lower Barclay whilst those in the City stand will need extra blankets.

[quote user="morty"]I had somehow convinced myself that Man Utd were having a poor season, until I realised that they have won their last 5 games.I have to admit, even I am struggling to be optimistic about this one.[/quote]

Just like last season Morty? Think we will get something out of this, they have been winning but hardly look convincing.

[quote user="Scoot1975"]My heart says we can get a win like we always used to when I was young. My head says get ready for a full surrender.[/quote]

I was young last season and even younger in 2005 so I''m predicting 2-1 to thje modern day Canaries[Y]

Just back from festivities and read through all the usual negatively biased stuff

Utd not good defensively, we should frustrate them then take advantage. Hooper hat trick, 3-0.

It seems you are still p1ssed from the festivities!

We will either put up one hell of a fight like we did against Manchester city a few years ago or get tonked.

If we lose but we see an improvement in our play, I feel people will see that as a positive. A good performance today could feel like a win going into crystal palace.

0 points from the next two games could spell the end. I may get off the fence then.

Alright - as I see it, if Fulham have the eye over Norwich, think Norwich have similar over Moyes (apart from the League cup of course). As such see Hughton bouncing the team back to further stoke the fire on the terraces as Norwich win 2-1.

I have gone 1-3 on the super 6 but I would not be surprised if Man U got 5+ with Welbeck getting a hat-trick or something silly like that.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]0.2

Utd to get a couple of early goals before easing off. CH content with just a narrow defeat.[/quote]

This statement is so true but no football club should be content with any defeat, you should always try and get something

just shows whats wrong with CH

0-8

Rooney will have a field day and Ryan Giggs will ghost into the box late in the game on his mobility scooter and head one in to score in his 53rd consecutive season or whatever it is.

I fully expect us to get at least one red card and to concede a penalty.

Floodlight failure our only hope today.

Houghton to "take the positives" after the game.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Just back from festivities and read through all the usual negatively biased stuff.

Utd not good defensively, we should frustrate them then take advantage. Hooper hat trick, 3-0.[/quote]
Well if you have called this one right Lakey your stock on this board will go through the roof. You have obviously enjoyed the Xmas festivities!

All I want to see us do is give united a good hard game and for us to not capitulate and take an embarrassing tonking. We are on our day capable of creating an upset.....But, unfortunately, I don''t think that it''s going to be our day.....still 1-4 to the Reds.